since facebook has banned private gun sales....

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RussnAttitude

always learning
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    UN
    Since Facebook has banned private gun sales, and anything at all related to firearms, do you guys\girls think this site will pick back up a decent amount? Is like to think so since this is my go to site before facebook anyway... Opinions?

Jasarii

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    Walker, LA
    New members to the forum is a good thing. Maybe they will stick around and participate in the other areas of the forum besides the BST.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JHenley17

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 21, 2013
    Prairieville
    Yeah I refuse to use Facespace. Besides the irritating crap my wife reads and then tells me about, I just dont trust them with my personal information.
    I had one, I really didn't care as I didn't post anything I wasn't comfortable with the world seeing, but I had a fake middle name that I guess someone found offensive and Facebook told me I'd have to send in a government-issued picture ID to continue using facebook. Not going to do it, considering sending them a big middle finger next to my face.

RussnAttitude

always learning
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    UN
    I had one, I really didn't care as I didn't post anything I wasn't comfortable with the world seeing, but I had a fake middle name that I guess someone found offensive and Facebook told me I'd have to send in a government-issued picture ID to continue using facebook. Not going to do it, considering sending them a big middle finger next to my face.

Hahahaha...

gunz4me

Target Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 14, 2006
    Lafayette
    If I didn't use it to keep in touch with family and friends all over the world, I would just delete my Fakebook account. Every now and again, I will post some random thoughts, but for the most part, I only use it to show off my culinary skills and keep in touch with family.

Slipknot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2016
    Tom Bean, Texas/Hammond, LA
    So Shreveport GUNS GONE WILD is off of FB?

That place was a joke, guys selling stuff over retail and wonder why no one bought their stuff.

RussnAttitude

always learning
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    UN
    If its not gone it will be soon. I was banned from Facebook for having photos of my firearms in my photo album. Facebook deemed them threatening. ( in the photos they were laying on my workbench. ) So I just got off facebook for good.

Top Bottom