any archery related events?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RussnAttitude

always learning
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    UN
    In Baton Rouge area? I looked online and everything I find is up in Monroe area... Are there any Archery tournaments, meets, etc.... In the Baton Rouge area at all?

B.t.w, I was shooting today at my house and managed and pretty decent pic with my tablet 20160219_152346.jpg

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Email this guy and ask him. Also, get on his email list; he runs and knows about almost all shooting events including archery.

Boldt, David M. [DBoldt@agcenter.lsu.edu]

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    We are opening a new range facility on the WestBank in New Orleans area. I realize that is a ways from you in Baton Rouge, but if you or anyone else is part of any archery sports or has information on what the archery community may like to see, I am all ears. I have plenty of property and a desire to support as many outdoor activities and events as possible.

RussnAttitude

always learning
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    UN
    Hey man, I'm a baton rouge transferee. My family lives in belle chasse so I'm always in nola on the westbank. Id love to see any kind of archery club\get together, tournaments etc.. Hell to have it, Id even be willing to spend time on my weekends helping set it up.... I'm planning to go shoot one of the tournaments in Bastrop next month on the 19th. I'm not looking forward to driving all the way up there but its the only choice i got right now.

buckedup

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 31, 2014
    Tylertown Ms.
    Google Mars branch archery and crossed arrows archery as well. They have 3D events as well. I believe American hunter and Mars branch have events next weekend. If there is a 3D event in New Orleans let me know I would be interested

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LanceK
    Top Bottom