New Old Member in St Bernard

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    Hello,

My name is Brannon LeBouef. Many of you know me from here a few years ago. I am the owner of The St Bernard Indoor Shooting Center and NOLATAC Training.

We are also opening a pretty large range facility on the WestBank of NOLA with amenities such as 1100y 50Cal range with plans to go to 2000yards), full auto rentals, world class sporting clays fields, premium long range memberships, multiple handgun bays, ATV operator courses, low-light shooting, aerial shooting, 360degree bay, live fire shoot house, elevated shooting tower, skeet, and many other things. It will not be initially open to the general public, but there will be a lot of training going on there and we will be hosting IDPA, IPSC, 3-Gun, archery, high power, bullseye, silhouette, and many other shooting sports.

If anyone is a member of a shooting sports group looking for a premiere place to host events, please contact me. We would like to support the shooting sports and training community as much as possible

Our indoor facility has 13 lanes, a VIP rifle range, 3000 sqft retail space, rental firearms, a full training schedule, and plenty of great shooting accessories catering to the home defense and CCW market.

I am excited to see Bayoushooter on track to grow some more under new management and look forward to being a site sponsor. I am looking forward to reconnecting with old friends and making new ones. Please let me know if there is anything me or my team can do to help you or the site. Come by STBISC and say hi.

BML

Last edited:

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    Love your facility over in the parish but great to know there's a even better place to come in the Westbank. Where is this new facility? I've been hoping someone closer would build a range that I could stretch out my rifles some

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    Love your facility over in the parish but great to know there's a even better place to come in the Westbank. Where is this new facility? I've been hoping someone closer would build a range that I could stretch out my rifles some

Thanks man, we appreciate the business and kind words.

NOLATAC West will be located on the grounds of NOLA Motorsports by the Patrick Taylor school and Bayou Seignette Park and Alario Center.

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Always enjoyed your spirited contributions to the discussions. Welcome back!

BTW; how did you acquire that Bayou Shooter pardon? It is easier to get your gun Rights back if you were convicted of a felony! :mamoru:

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    Always enjoyed your spirited contributions to the discussions. Welcome back!

BTW; how did you acquire that Bayou Shooter pardon? It is easier to get your gun Rights back if you were convicted of a felony! :mamoru:

LOL. Believe it or not, I was able to speak with the new owner in a mature and rational manner. New tactic for me. lol

- - - Updated - - -

Uh oh, is this the beginning of the zombie apocalypse? World War Z!!!!!!!!!!:run:

kidding. Welcome back. I don't even remember why you were banned.

I think the reason was more total summation than one particular event. LOL. Glad to be back and look forward to what the new owners have in store.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Did you really get banned already?

Somebody must really be holding a grudge! :mamoru:

And, "Poof" just like that; he was gone.......
    iu

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA
    That's really crazy. If he was given a chance by going though the correct channels it shouldn't have been taken away for no reason.

kz45

1911 cool-aid drinker
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    If they were going to wipe his slate clean then do it across the board, including my two dings! :-)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RussD2
    Top Bottom