Can anyone recommend a housekeeping service in the Covington/Mandeville area?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bosco

We are the hammer
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington
    Not really sure where to ask this as it's so localized to the Northshore. I know it's a bit out of place for this forum but hopefully someone can give me a good lead.

Can anyone recommend a cleaning service in the area? I'm nervous about letting just anyone in my house. I worry about theft and damage to my property as anyone would. I've done some googling but I figure something like this is better left to personal recommendations.

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    Sign up with an account wit nextdoor, it's a website for neighbors to connect. Then ask your neighbors, more than likely there's someone near by that uses a service and if they do it's probably 1-2 times a week. That person may want to pick up another day or two and Bc of that, they wouldn't wanna risk stealing from you since they make their livelihood in your neighborhood

I've had luck for periodic cleanings like spring cleaning or deep cleans from maid in NOLA. But they send over a Spanish speaking person and any communication requires interpreting through the service company.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom