New owner/banned people

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

alpinehyperlite

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    So since there is a new owner to the site, and a member who was previously perma-banned is back, does that mean that other members who were banned are going to get the same type of chance to come back?

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    #freejr1572

And all the other banned members. What is good for one is good for all!!

I think if he contacts the new owners, they would be happy to unban him. When I spoke to them, it seems they are looking at this as a fresh slate and want to maintain the "personality" of the site while making it a slightly more viable business venture. It was kinda funny, but I had people I had not talked to in years contact me when they saw me back. LOL.

I think those who want to come back and make the effort will get a clean slate.

alpinehyperlite

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    And i want to know how people are getting into the LEO Only Section without first sending in their credentials to Jmcrawf1. Kinda goes against the whole point of it being LEO Only if anyone can be admitted.

alpinehyperlite

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    Perhaps rules have changed. That sometimes happens with new leadership. Regardless, I am an LEO, so it is not that "just anyone is being admitted." But I agree there should be some kind of vetting in place.

I never said you werent. And there are rules that you somehow bypassed. If its the current thing to let anyone in with no proof then screw the whole LEO Section.

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    I never said you werent. And there are rules that you somehow bypassed. If its the current thing to let anyone in with no proof then screw the whole LEO Section.

Or, again, maybe the rules have changed. Maybe there is someone else who is also approving things. I would expect some changes throughout the site with the new leadership. Some I am sure we will like, some not so much.

US Infidel

TRUST NO ONE
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 30, 2012
    Earth
    Y'all need to kiss and make up. You po-po have to much hostility built up

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Or, again, maybe the rules have changed. Maybe there is someone else who is also approving things. I would expect some changes throughout the site with the new leadership. Some I am sure we will like, some not so much.

Maybe that someone approving things was misinformed and made a mistake. I won't comment any further on the issue, but please note that Kevin and I talked everything over and everything should be made right. With that being said, I am shutting this thread down so we can move on to better things....like making fun of Bernie or Hilary :]

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    greywolf15
    Top Bottom