Nitecore group buy interests?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

blakegill66

Don't tread on me
    Feb 19, 2011
    Metairie
    group buy sheet.JPGLooking to see if there is enough interest to do a group buy for Nitecore products. Would need $1000 total to get the discount and would be approximately 25% off MAP.

Will email spreadsheet to everyone if we get enough interest.

Will be placing an order first week of April, please get with me for sheet or PM what you would like and I will add to order, thanks for the interest.

Last edited:

blakegill66

Don't tread on me
    Feb 19, 2011
    Metairie
    This includes all Nitecore products. Cant upload an excel sheet so I only took a snippet for an example of the layout.

Also for TM26 and TM36 the reduced price will be on as requested basis since they are the only models listed at 390-500

Last edited:

DAVE_M

_________
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Is this still happening? I'd like to pick up a few Nitecore lights also.

chootem

Dec 12, 2011
    Lockport
    PM sent with my email. Would like a to take a look at the spreadsheet as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DAVE_M

_________
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    I'd be down for a SRT3 and possibly another light depending on the time frame of when this happens. I'll ask some buddies that are also flashlight geeks.

DAVE_M

_________
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    I feel that I need to make this public, as the OP should have from the beginning. I replied back with questions and never received another response. From my experience, this isn't how a group buy works. I have never paid someone in full, only to wait for them to receive a credit and pay me back the discount difference.

Dave, the way I am going to handle the group buy is to front the costs of MAP then once I hit the minimum order amount I will get a credit towards my account. So time frame would depend on inventory, I know the SRT is in stock and can be to you in three days.

Do you want to order the SRT3 for now and get back to me later? If you have paypal and want to pay once the item is received I will send you an invoice and get it shipped to you that way you only pay once it is received.

May help my case on getting some traction on the group buy if I have someone who goes through the process and can validate it.

Now if I'm mistaken and you are allowing us to buy at the discounted price, but you are fronting the MAP cost, then that's a different story. However, you have not replied to my PM, so I'm posting here.

Last edited:

blakegill66

Don't tread on me
    Feb 19, 2011
    Metairie
    Dave, sorry I haven't gotten back to you, there was a death in the family. The second statement is correct. I stated that if you wanted to order the SRT3 I would pay for the item at MAP out of my own pocket and sent it to you. Once you received the light and confirmed it was exactly what you wanted, I would send an invoice via Paypal for the discounted price. I apologize if I mislead you and as I mentioned I had some family issues to sort through and did not get back to you in a timely manner.

blakegill66

Don't tread on me
    Feb 19, 2011
    Metairie
    nitecore group buy.JPG

definitely sent out emails, whitsend I do apologize, it looks like autocorrect got the best of me.

I will IM each person who sent emails to me, otherwise this is closed.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom