St. Tammany Deputies Shoot Fleeing Driver

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • paddle007

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Covington
    Anybody have more info on this. Please do not let this spiral into an opinion about what happened thread. Just looking for actual facts about the event.
    http://www.theneworleansadvocate.co...uty-fatally-shoots-suspect-after-police-chase
    This was in my quiet neighborhood and my friends wonder why I pack around my property. My opinion is none of us are safe from stupitidy. Maybe the guy would not have been a threat to anyone else but if you loose it enough to run from the law I can't help but wonder to what extent will you go to escape.

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    Good grief, there's zero that can be said based on that detailed article.

Hey, anyone see that TX Cop try to mace a bunch of bikers on the interstate? lololol

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Good grief, there's zero that can be said based on that detailed article.

Hey, anyone see that TX Cop try to mace a bunch of bikers on the interstate? lololol

No, but how come the Arizona cops weren't clubbing those anti-Trump idiots blocking the Interstate? What if some kid was being rushed to the hospital and died because of that crap? I would wonder why they couldn't be charged with causing the death?!?!

paddle007

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Covington
    Last edited:

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    we still know nothing

But little else about the shooting was clear Monday. The Sheriff's Office asked State Police to investigate the incident, and neither agency has provided a full explanation, even the deputy's name. When asked for the deputy's post-shooting duty status, a Sheriff's Office spokesman said he would forward the request to the agency's attorneys. The coroner's office said it would not provide the results of the autopsy without approval of State Police.

Top Bottom