buying in livingston

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jato

old war gun kick
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    Denham Springs
    sheriff Willie Graves in livingson parrish signs off on the form 4 with no problem. It took me about 2 min. in his office before I walked out with them signed. good guy. Also going through "landry308" made the process real simple. Im getting the swr spectre and trident. Writing this to let fellow livingston parrish gun owners that our sheriff is pro gun.:D

TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    sheriff Willie Graves in livingson parrish signs off on the form 4 with no problem. It took me about 2 min. in his office before I walked out with them signed. good guy. Also going through "landry308" made the process real simple. Im getting the swr spectre and trident. Writing this to let fellow livingston parrish gun owners that our sheriff is pro gun.:D

Denham and Walker Police Chiefs also sign off. Willie is retiring so I'm curious to see what whoever is voted in his place does.

Landry308

Class 3/SOT/Houma LA
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Houma

I see that my distributor just shipped me a package. Should be your Trident. Still waiting on the Spectre.

Top Bottom