The savages are at it again .

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    And throwing cigarette butts out of your vehicle! :fawk:

I remain a staunch advocate for disposing of lit cigarettes via car windows, but I've narrowed the location down solely to douchey, upscale South Louisiana neighborhoods. I quit smoking more than 2 years ago, but lord help you if I ever find an address for your home. You will be shoveling butts for days. :dogkeke:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I remain a staunch advocate for disposing of lit cigarettes via car windows, but I've narrowed the location down solely to douchey, upscale South Louisiana neighborhoods. I quit smoking more than 2 years ago, but lord help you if I ever find an address for your home. You will be shoveling butts for days. :dogkeke:

:rofl:

In all seriousness; if I've never mentioned it, congratulations on the cessation. The older you are, the harder that is to achieve.

I always chuckle when I see the footage of the big tobacco execs in front of the Congressional subcommittee telling them nicotine is not addictive.

Last edited:

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    :rofl:

In all seriousness; if I've never mentioned it, congratulations on the cessation. The older you are, the harder that is to achieve.

I always chuckle when I see the footage of the big tobacco execs in front of the Congressional subcommittee telling them nicotine is not addictive.

Don't go congratulating me too quickly. I'm still very addicted to nicotine. I just vaporize it electronically now before inhaling. Much less mess and I can actually breath now.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Don't go congratulating me too quickly. I'm still very addicted to nicotine. I just vaporize it electronically now before inhaling. Much less mess and I can actually breath now.

:hs: So, first littering; and now after 2years you haven't weaned off of that garbage completely? Is there an end game to you disappointing me?

:p

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    You give up your caffeine and I'll consider giving up my nicotine. :chuckles:

But many, many studies show that there are great benefits from drinking coffee. I don't know of too many in regards to nicotine :P

DerpMeister

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    Zachary
    Looks like it was hospital security people that put him in custody. What's his name Steve the open carry guy was a guard at BRG

He was the first thing that popped into my mind when I heard about this.

However, I saw him over at the Bluebonnet location a week or so prior to this. I also seem to recall him saying, long ago when I was on here before, that he moved around a lot, as his company had the security contract.

So it could be hime, dunno.

Top Bottom