Earth Day Remembering the founder

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Abby Normal

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    So what did y'all do for Earth Day? While some people are recycling their urine, I like to remember one of the founders, Ira Einhorn. The tree hugger Ira In 1977 decided that his girlfriend couldn't live without him so when she tried to leave him, he Killed Her. Ira then put her body in a trunk & locked it in a closet in an apartment.
    Now if that isn't sickening enough, after he was arrested he fled to France & half of Hollywood took up for this scum. Let's go save the world by not using plastic bags and remember Earth Days founder, Ira Einhorn.
    http://legalinsurrection.com/2016/04/happy-earth-day-co-founder-murdered-composted-his-girlfriend/

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    When was Earth Day? I drank delicious craft beer all weekend and ate foods that vegan crossfitters would be disgusted at.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    When was Earth Day? I drank delicious craft beer all weekend and ate foods that vegan crossfitters would be disgusted at.

I'm with ya. Little bbq, crawfish and beer. Used a few arosol cans. And spewed plenty paint fumes into the air. Best part... I set my thermostat to 67* on Saturday and left a door open. but that was really because I was laying flooring and got tired of opening and closing thw door every time I touched the table saw.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    I'm with ya. Little bbq, crawfish and beer. Used a few arosol cans. And spewed plenty paint fumes into the air. Best part... I set my thermostat to 67* on Saturday and left a door open. but that was really because I was laying flooring and got tired of opening and closing thw door every time I touched the table saw.

:ugh:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region

:rofl:

I'm right there with you! As much as I don't care what happens when I have to put a used oil filter in my garbage can, or when I accidentally spill diesel on the ground while filling my tractor, or what happens when the knuckleheads at the car shop release Freon into the air while making sure my truck A/C stays cold; I wonder why it bothers me so much when I see all the **** smoking assholes throwing their butts out of their cars? :mamoru:

By the way, I haven't heard anything about the gigantic ever growing hole in the ozone layer by the Antarctic in over 25 years? Did we fix that? :run:

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    :rofl:

I'm right there with you! As much as I don't care what happens when I have to put a used oil filter in my garbage can, or when I accidentally spill diesel on the ground while filling my tractor, or what happens when the knuckleheads at the car shop release Freon into the air while making sure my truck A/C stays cold; I wonder why it bothers me so much when I see all the **** smoking assholes throwing their butts out of their cars? :mamoru:

By the way, I haven't heard anything about the gigantic ever growing hole in the ozone layer by the Antarctic in over 25 years? Did we fix that? :run:

Must have all those "greenhouse gases" must have plugged that sum beech right on up. :hi5:

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    What y'all need to be concerned about is when your wife reads the article, then goes out, buys a composter and a "My next husband will be normal" bumper sticker.

:bowdown:

Not gonna happen any normal man would run for the hills. I'm not saying if I wind up face down in a ditch she wouldn't be a suspect just sayin normal would be a stretch for my replacement

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    What y'all need to be concerned about is when your wife reads the article, then goes out, buys a composter and a "My next husband will be normal" bumper sticker.

Actually, what any of the younger whippersnappers should be worried about is why they will suffer here in America with exorbitantly costly over regulation and burdensome phony environmental initiatives when China, India, Russia, Brazil, and a few others are burning the cataclysmic climate candle at both ends with blow torches; and after they soaked the wicks in kerosene.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    Actually, what any of the younger whippersnappers should be worried about is why they will suffer here in America with exorbitantly costly over regulation and burdensome phony environmental initiatives when China, India, Russia, Brazil, and a few others are burning the cataclysmic climate candle at both ends with blow torches; and after they soaked the wicks in kerosene.

Just how the hell do yoh expact to pay for midnight basketball if the people dont get ass raped for breathing. Lets not forget the study and taxing structure they wanted to create to tax beef farmers for cow farts.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    If any of this phony bull shine was real the next G8 summit on climate change will be on skype. Instead of each world leader bringing in dozens upon dozens of gas and diesel sucking armored vehicles on multiple cargo carriers and more flight staff than passengers on board the jumbo jets.

Top Bottom