SOLD: Members needed for Christian Family based Hunting Club in north central LA

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WILDMAN

Liberty Gun Works
    Rating - 100%
    68   0   0
    Mar 19, 2007
    Chacahoula, Louisiana
    Whispering Pines Hunting Club is a Christian family based hunting club located in Montgomery, LA north of Alexandria on Hwy 71. Located on 2800 acres bordering Lake Nantachie with lots of wildlife includes deer, hogs, turkey, squirrels, rabbits, coyotes, bobcats and lots more. We have about 50 box stands with food plots and members have a code area for their own private hunting. We have well maintained roads and gates at most entrances. We also have a centrally located campground with spaces for about 10 campers that has electricity , water and sewage. Website available to members. The club allows no alcohol in the campground as we are promoting a family centered outdoor experience. Membership is held to 22 and dues are $1200/year for the lease and camper space rental/ utilities are extra. Please contact:

337-352-0411 or 985-859-6422

Last edited:

whitsend

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    Transylvania, LA
    Wildman,

Do y'all usually have openings every year? I'm already committed to a club this year, but may be looking to change next year if our hunting doesn't get better.
    It's me and my 2 teenage sons and we just started hunting a few years ago. I got my first deer last year and my youngest missed a few, but my oldest son is getting discouraged since he didn't even get a shot at one.
    It looks like it is about a 3 hr drive for me, is the hunting good enough to justify a 3 hr drive just for a Saturday hunt most weeks?

Thanks,
    Whitsend

WILDMAN

Liberty Gun Works
    Rating - 100%
    68   0   0
    Mar 19, 2007
    Chacahoula, Louisiana
    We usually have openings every year due to the cost and the current obamanation economics. The deer hunting is pretty good but it takes work to get yourself set up on a code area. Out of the 45 or 50 club stands we have set up with food plots every year, about 20% of them will have deer show up on most hunts. The private code areas, you develop on your own. We have lots of hogs for late evening hunts putting corn out. Personally, I usually take 2 real nice bucks and my sons may take a nice buck or a buck of choice depending on the childs age along with 1 doe every year. It is a little expensive due to the price of lease from the timber company but the fellowship and clean atmosphere for the family makes it well worth it.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Markvix
    Top Bottom