SOLD: British Multicam Combat Smock New Unissued FSOT

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DaMaj

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 21, 2007
    West St. Tammany, LA
    I have for sale a Brand New British Multi Terrain Patten Combat Smock for sale. This is the official British version of Multicam, as currently worn by U K Forces. . It is a Size Large Regular( 180 104) . It just arrived and is just a little too small for me. I don't want to spend the $ on shipping it back to the Ebay seller.

Price reduced to $40.00 FTF. Like jackets, if you can find them in this condition, cost that much or more, plus outrageous shipping charges from England. Shipping will be extra

It has 2 large slanted chest and hip pockets with Canadian pattern buttons. The chest pockets have large zipper pockets behind them. These pockets are large enough to conceal a small handgun. Their are lined hand - warmer pockets behind the hip pockets.

There is a slanted pocket on each upper sleeve with Velcro panels for patches. These panels are covered by cloth panels to prevent collection of dirt.There is a wire stiffened hood for individual fitting. The main zipper is a 2 way type for ventilation and there are armpit zippers under each arm.

Attachments

• IMG_0262.JPG
      IMG_0262.JPG
      60.5 KB · Views: 202
    • IMG_0261.JPG
      IMG_0261.JPG
      71.7 KB · Views: 173
    Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom