EDC holster and why?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • leadslinger972

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 1, 2017
    St Tammany
    I also carry an RM with a 0 cant.

I've converted over to appendix even though it's not for everyone.

The only thing I'd like to change on my RM holster is for the kydex to cover the mag release as well (that's just me being picky though) it's still a great holster because it's so simple.

I've used one before and thought it was junk.

I buy everything from NSR tactical now.

Paintball

Long live the 10mm
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2010
    Denham Springs, Louisiana
    I've used the Crossbreed "SperTuck" IWB & "Freedom Carry" IWB and Alien Gear "ShapeShift Core Carry Pack" they are all nice holsters. The Alien Gear to me was more comfortable than the Crossbreed SperTuck. I love the "ShapeShift Ankle Holster" when I wear more formal attire without a jacket. ShapeShift Ankle Holster is the best Ankle Holster I've owned and does not move (you can run, jump, kick...it stays in place). I will say that right now my favorite IWB holster is the "Low Rider" IWB from RM Holsters. It's not pretty but it's not meant to be seen anyway. It holds my weapon securely in place and it is so easy to put on and take off. The "Low Rider" is by far the most comfortable IWB holster I own. I highly recommend anyone looking for a comfortable, secure and easy on/off IWB holster to go to http://www.rmholsters.com/ and get the "Low Rider". At $60.00 it is the lowest priced of the ones I own and my favorite. - Paintball
    0je9toi0m1jiuez9uox.png

yqupiyc3d23hp70ovlcp.png

p5cyr9yipjj1c60ag3v.jpg

xf6m530ryl2rmg40qzrd.png

Last edited:
    Top Bottom