Orlando video after shooting

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    While it seems counter intuitive that they would be carrying people back towards the scene instead of away, with that short video clip we dont have the context to infer what the poster is likely getting at. Now do I believe we have powerful people who are capable of manufacturing something like this attack? Sure, but I think it is in poor taste to cast aspersions towards a hidden force (real or not) concerning a tragedy like this with such little evidence. Its equally tacky as what the media is doing by advancing the gun control adgenda. Now if the person who posted the video went and got all the footage from that camera on that night and in hours of footage all we saw was "victims" going towards the club, then we may want to start asking questions.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    That works but dont forget 9/11. :mamoru:

I was just going to equate seeing a conspiricy here to seeing the blessed mother in a piece of toast. We see what we want to see.

Are you going to try to tell me that GW planning and completing an attack on buildings with airplanes is some huge accomplishment over him summoning the powers of Neptune? Did you realize that at one time GW had the winds whipped up at over 200mph? Let's not even talk about the record storm surge he was able to produce!

That's talent my boy!

I can't even imagine how badly GW scoffed when someone asked how he thought he was going to pull off drowning all of the people of the 9th Ward at the same time.

Last edited:

kengel2

Rabble Rabble
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Bedico
    Has anyone else seen this video? Tell me what you think.

I always love when people do this, like they are baiting you into saying something just to prove you wrong. Especially, not given all the facts or the time or any details.

Ill bite though.

Well there is no shooting, so Im guessing that this was taken after the scene was secured and they are just shuttling people to a triage station. Seems that way to me, and the last injured was to bad so they just rushed him in a truck to the hospital. I see nothing wrong given the lack of details given to us by the OP.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    So what are you saying ?? I know you aren't trying to imply this is a fake, staged event, are you? Unbelievable

Whats so unbelievable about it. There is a large portion of our society who have been fed the lies from our government and media on the stuff that is quickly and easily proven to be lies that at a certain point they start seeing things for the light of its all lies and coverups. Truthfully its not a leap. Benghazi anyone? But the fact is that video gives us no context just a couple seconds in the middle of chaos. I need way more evidence than that.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    Are you going to try to tell me that GW planning and completing an attack on buildings with airplanes is some huge accomplishment over him summoning the powers of Neptune? Did you realize that at one time GW had the winds whipped up at over 200mph? Let's not even talk about the record storm surge he was able to produce!

That's talent my boy!

I can't even imagine how badly GW scoffed when someone asked how he thought he was going to pull off drowning all of the people of the 9th Ward at the same time.

Fair enough that is talant.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    I'm not saying it didn't happen or was staged I just saw something that didn't sit right with me and wanted to see what others thought.

Well I think if the person who made this video wanted to be fair he would have made the video longer and compressed hours of footage into a few minutes not give 10-15 seconds of footage repeated.

bravo3

dont tread on me
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    You can make anything look like anything if you edit it correctly

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Well I think if the person who made this video wanted to be fair he would have made the video longer and compressed hours of footage into a few minutes not give 10-15 seconds of footage repeated.

Are you implying that a person who is trying to be popular on the internet, or push an agenda, or gain FB friends or likes, or even try to get people to subscribe to their channel; should try to be fair in their attempts to do so?

WWGWD

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    Are you implying that a person who is trying to be popular on the internet, or push an agenda, or gain FB friends or likes, or even try to get people to subscribe to their channel; should try to be fair in their attempts to do so?

WWGWD

A bit of a naive thought I guess. It is the internet after all.

Ritten

SSST Mad Scientist
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Dec 8, 2007
    Thibodaux, Louisiana
    Could it be they staged the injured at an area to the left of the camera after the event and had to carry them out on the street in all directions to meet transport vehicles?

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Good ole bayoushooter, never seems to disappoint. Glad I don't have ban power because I would def decrease the numbers by banning anyone who posts this stupid ****.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Good ole bayoushooter, never seems to disappoint. Glad I don't have ban power because I would def decrease the numbers by banning anyone who posts this stupid ****.

Then even though I like you, I am glad you don't! I would run out of comedy material! :mamoru:

Top Bottom