Disney World: Gator abducts 2 year old

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Its a terrible thing but people forget that a gator has to eat and 2year old children need a lot of supervision.

I doubt that Nebraskans ever conceive or even imagine; even watch a horror movie; where they would ever, ever think they would have to worry about this at Disney World.

It's been a tough week in Orlando! :(

Coyote5.0

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2016
    Prairieville
    Being from Louisiana and skiing/wake boarding in alligator populated waters most of us have a greater situational awareness for such things. I can tell you some alligator stories. Being from Nebraska I bet they had no idea this could happen.

Blue Diamond

sportsman
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 12, 2014
    Metairie, La.
    tHE Latest report I heard was the family was real close and the Father ran out into the water and tried wrestling the child away from the gator but was unable to win the tug of war. That would be my worst nightmare.

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    tHE Latest report I heard was the family was real close and the Father ran out into the water and tried wrestling the child away from the gator but was unable to win the tug of war. That would be my worst nightmare.

Absolutely terrible. I can't even imagine what that family, the father specifically, is going through. They will be in my prayers.

Daddy-O

Pally
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2015
    Wherever the party is
    What a heart-breaking story. I have a two year old daughter (3 in August) and this was a hard story to follow. I can't even imagine the horror and sadness that poor family is experiencing. :(

US Infidel

TRUST NO ONE
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 30, 2012
    Earth
    This was a horrible accident; but......
    now the idiotic responses to keep people at ease.
    http://www.wdsu.com/news/local-news...s-near-duncan-pump-station-in-kenner/40089106

I guess if taking away all guns because one was used in a crime, this makes since too. Kill or remove all the alligators everywhere!!! I should be in the water by 0600 tomorrow; if I see an alligator I'll call 911 for help.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Markvix
    Top Bottom