Anyone Know A Place That Does This?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Looking for an ATV dealer (preferably one that sells Honda), that accepts trade-ins on a new purchase. Don't want to call around if someone knows a place already.

Also preferably in, around, or relatively near Baton Rouge (would go as far as N.O., Mandeville, Hammond).

Thanks in advance!

tallwalker

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 24, 2012
    Covington, LA
    Honda Powersports here in Covington loves trade ins. I know they have a thriving used ATV lot. As always you could probably do better selling it but that's a pain too.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Looking for an ATV dealer (preferably one that sells Honda), that accepts trade-ins on a new purchase. Don't want to call around if someone knows a place already.

Also preferably in, around, or relatively near Baton Rouge (would go as far as N.O., Mandeville, Hammond).

Thanks in advance!

I think the ATV place right off of Airline kinda near Sherwood does that. They have used ones there, so that would make sense.

JHenley17

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 21, 2013
    Prairieville
    I've purchased two new bikes and a lot of riding gear and parts from Friendly over the past nine years, they've got a good group of people in there.

SVTFreak

Huh?
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Galvez
    I think it depends on what kind of mood they are in.

I've been in there before when service and attention to customer was exemplary and other times when you could stand in the middle witb a fist full of 1,000$ bills and would starve to death before anyone would help you.

Old man G was a persnickety one and sometimes I wonder if he's still alive and running it the same way he always did..

Top Bottom