Kenner gun show

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mike84z28

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Kenner
    So myself and a couple buddy's decided to hit the Kenner gun show today and see if the panic had set in . The entire Centers parking lot was full all the way to the levee. At least 400 people inside at noon and a line going outside at 2pm. Lots of gun ban talk from the I know everything crowd. Did manage to find a couple of deals on some ammo and prices were normal for that show.

Mxav

Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Nov 25, 2011
    New Orleans
    Damn..
    I was texting my buddy who is working there now but didn't get a response yet. I guess ill just stay home tomorrow.

Brawny

lol
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 3, 2015
    Anderson, SC
    I went early this morning and it had not gotten crowded then. I almost bought some ammo, but ended up finding some cheaper shipped online.
    I was looking for ak and sks stuff. Not a ton of that and what was there was no bargain. That was to be expected.

mike84z28

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Kenner
    Yes same as always, found a good deal on some 5.56 and 9mm bulk for the range, one of the guys with me picked up a Glock 19 gen 4 for $529 new which wasn't bad. Was looking for some 7.62 x 39 for a friend but what they had was over priced. The used guns were sky high and the folks walking around trying for private sales were asking way too much

f350drvr

Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    NOLA
    Today was the first time I have been to a gun show in a few years, and was surprised at the pricing. No real panic pricing, and was even able buy some bulk .22lr for .06 a round out the door. Tought ot fins it in stock online for that price.

Also picked up one of the new Ruger 10/22 breakdown lites, and a 22/45 lite for a decent price.

Top Bottom