Wait times post 41F

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I called today. Check cashed 7/25/2019. Pending. They suggested I call back in 4 weeks but said they were still processing the applications same as before.

meplatgroup

Louisiana's #1 NFA Dealer
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Metairie, La.
    I’m seeing a lot of forms comeback in two to four months, but the VAST majority are still 10-14 months. Very frustrating for ATF to constantly jerk us around.

For anyone considering a pistol can, SCO is reintroducing the Octane line at a very aggressive price point. We aren’t seeing new customers right now (you can call or text 504-556-2000 and get on a list) but we got a call today and will be getting 25 of the first batch of Octane 9 released. Pretty excited about that.

Hope everyone is doing well. We are still scheduling customers individually to come pickup their cans when their stamps come in. I saw 13 guys on Saturday. So if you’ve got stamps pending, rest assured when we get them we will call you. We take precautions but it’s important to us to get our customers their cans in a timely fashion.

Stay safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

meplatgroup

Louisiana's #1 NFA Dealer
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Metairie, La.
    You looking for just a pistol can? You on a budget? I wish this would have been available when I bought mine. It also works with dead air keymo mount.

https://silencerco.com/omega-36m

We have them in stock. They are super neat but wouldn’t be my first choice for a actual pistol platform can. In fact, actual pistol use is what it does worst.

However, it is amazing if you want one can for your centerfield rifles up to .36 caliber (think all the calibers that a normal .30 centerfire rifle can will do like .300 Win Mag on down and add .338 Lapua and .35 Whelen) as well as being awesome on 9mm pistol caliber carbines.

The only other knock is the look. It’s very John Wayne Bobbitt with two distinct appearances where is goes from double wall to single wall. Other than that it is totally amazing. Lightweight and super quiet.

It’s a segment that more manufacturers need to get into. Right now (as far as good cans) it’s just the Hybrid and the Omega 36.

AK shooter

Redneck with a gun!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    Raceland
    We have them in stock. They are super neat but wouldn’t be my first choice for a actual pistol platform can. In fact, actual pistol use is what it does worst.

However, it is amazing if you want one can for your centerfield rifles up to .36 caliber (think all the calibers that a normal .30 centerfire rifle can will do like .300 Win Mag on down and add .338 Lapua and .35 Whelen) as well as being awesome on 9mm pistol caliber carbines.

The only other knock is the look. It’s very John Wayne Bobbitt with two distinct appearances where is goes from double wall to single wall. Other than that it is totally amazing. Lightweight and super quiet.

It’s a segment that more manufacturers need to get into. Right now (as far as good cans) it’s just the Hybrid and the Omega 36.

That's good information. Everything I have seen so far have been all positive.

twinin

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    May 5, 2017
    Houma
    I'm finally one of the lucky ones.

Purchased - 04/17/20
    Form 3 to Dealer - 04/24/20
    Check Cashed - 05/04/20
    Stamp Arrived - 10/12/20

Just under 6 months during COVID

sonyman74