Shoot Wise

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 67
    Gun Trading Lawyer
    Site Sponsor
    Quote Originally Posted by oldsman350 View Post
    How bad was Silencershop screwing up? The form 4's seem to go so much slower compared to getting an SBR. Kenny thanks for the info, I'll try calling into the NFA line and give them the serial number and see what's going on. Hopefully all is well as I'd be furious if I had to start all over again.

You would probably know if you were one of their screw ups already, but apparently some forms were not received by the ATF in time and had to be resubmitted as post-41F forms. Again, I think all those people were already notified but it doesn't hurt to check.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Kenny Bossetta
    504-717-3377

Meplat Group, LLC
    FFL/SOT
    Buy-Sell-Trade-Transfer
    Guns and Class III items

Click here for our Facebook Page
    Click here to email me
    --------------
    Yes, I'm a lawyer. But what I post is not legal advice, and reading it does not make me your lawyer unless you give me money and we sign a contract.

Marksman
    I know I was waiting on 2-form1's e filed to be approved submitted a couple days apart, one was approved in April and the other was still processing in June.. So I sent them a email with all my info asking if I did anything wrong on my app, as to why it's been 2 months longer and still not approved, with in 24 hours the other one was approved with no email reply, so I called it good.. Idk if it was just sitting on sombodys desk and they just approved if because of my questions or if it was fate it would have been approved then anyway.. Just a thought try contacting them

Gun Trading Lawyer
    Site Sponsor
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigchillin83 View Post
    I know I was waiting on 2-form1's e filed to be approved submitted a couple days apart, one was approved in April and the other was still processing in June.. So I sent them a email with all my info asking if I did anything wrong on my app, as to why it's been 2 months longer and still not approved, with in 24 hours the other one was approved with no email reply, so I called it good.. Idk if it was just sitting on sombodys desk and they just approved if because of my questions or if it was fate it would have been approved then anyway.. Just a thought try contacting them
    I have a lot of sympathy for the NFA Branch as they are generally helpful well meaning people who are currently trying to eat an elephant one bite at a time. That said, situations like yours are common and there is stuff happening that no one---including NFA Branch can explain. For instance, there has been at least one (And probably more) POST 41-F Form 4 approval. Yes, you read that right. There are what I am given to understand is tens of thousands of pre 41-F Forms not approved, but yet some post 41-Forms get approved? Crazy.

If anyone would like to see the dates on that post 41-F Form, here it is https://instagram.com/p/BT9elUCF02i/

Chris Hansohn is a friend of mine who is a dealer in Virginia, so this is not a joke.

I know this is really frustrating for everyone and gets even more annoying as we get closer to the end but just try to keep calm and instead focus on planning your next can purchase from Meplat Group. LOL.

The crazy thing is that with our livescan fingerprinting and e-sign variance, buying a suppressor from us isn't really any harder now that it was before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Kenny Bossetta
    504-717-3377

Meplat Group, LLC
    FFL/SOT
    Buy-Sell-Trade-Transfer
    Guns and Class III items

Click here for our Facebook Page
    Click here to email me
    --------------
    Yes, I'm a lawyer. But what I post is not legal advice, and reading it does not make me your lawyer unless you give me money and we sign a contract.

Marksman
    Just checked on the status of my suppressor. I have a pending date of 7/21/2017. Spoke with Chuck and he said they are working on my batch.

Marksman
    Site Sponsor

We got a TON of stamps today. Latest date was from 7/12.
    Jim's Firearms
    5760 Siegen Lane Suite A, Baton Rouge, LA
    http://www.jimsfirearms.net/
    E:info@jimsfirearms.net
    P:225-293-5467
    F:225-293-1490

My form 4 was approved 6/2/17. Applied 7/10/16.