Join BayouShooter For Free

Cajun Ammo

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 132223
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Got the call today to pick up a few things from early June.

Marksman

User Info Menu

You guys are making me feel better. Mine are from June 29, 2018.

On Target

User Info Menu

My first Efile form 1 = 10 days!!!!!!

Marksman

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Aklys Pilum 9
    Purchased - 04/11/2019
    Check cashed - 04/29/2019
    Approved - ???
    ΦΒΚ. Honi soit qui mal y pense.

On Target

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ssgsimon View Post
    My first Efile form 1 = 10 days!!!!!!

wait, 10 days total??

Marksman

User Info Menu

I got my two Form 4s back from the ATF for a SilencerCo Omega 300 and a Gemtech GM-22 in 300 long days...

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flamatrix99 View Post
    I got my two Form 4s back from the ATF for a SilencerCo Omega 300 and a Gemtech GM-22 in 300 long days...
    My SilencerCo Omega 300 is at 305 days. Did you get the buy one get one free special they were offering at that time? My free one still has not been delivered to the gun shop.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thperez1972 View Post
    My SilencerCo Omega 300 is at 305 days. Did you get the buy one get one free special they were offering at that time? My free one still has not been delivered to the gun shop.
    Yes I did. I bought an Omega 300 and got an Octane 45 for free. At the same time I also bought a Gemtech 22 can. I received the Omega and Gemtech a few weeks ago. Meplat Group received my Octane in November 2018 from SilencerCo. I got an email in April 2019 that my Octane had been shipped to my dealer with a tracking number. When I checked the tracking number it had been delivered back in November. I do not expect to get the stamp til August/September timeframe.

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flamatrix99 View Post
    Yes I did. I bought an Omega 300 and got an Octane 45 for free. At the same time I also bought a Gemtech 22 can. I received the Omega and Gemtech a few weeks ago. Meplat Group received my Octane in November 2018 from SilencerCo. I got an email in April 2019 that my Octane had been shipped to my dealer with a tracking number. When I checked the tracking number it had been delivered back in November. I do not expect to get the stamp til August/September timeframe.
    SilencerCo set their deadline for the free ones to be sent out by July 2019. It's their deadline so I guess it doesn't matter if they don't meet it. I'm hoping Interstate Guns gets my Octane 45 soon.