Join BayouShooter For Free

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 10111221 ... LastLast
    Marksman

User Info Menu

I have a Form 4 check cashed on 7-6-16 still pending. There are quite a few people on AR15.com that are getting stamps back from July Pending dates so shouldn't be long.
    Last edited by lsufan1971; April 25th, 2017 at 09:16 AM.

Marksman

User Info Menu

same here... waiting on my last one, hope it won't be much longer
    Quote Originally Posted by lsufan1971 View Post
    I have a Form 4 check cashed on 7-6-16 still pending. There are quite a few people on AR15.com that are getting stamps back from July Pending dates so shouldn't be long.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Just checked with ATF my Form 4 for Surefire RC 556 was approved yesterday from pending date of 7-6-16. Hoping my stamp gets here next week!!!

Louisiana's #1 NFA Dealer
    Site Sponsor

User Info Menu

We got some stamps back yesterday that we sent out on 6/28.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meplat Group, LLC
    Louisiana's #1 Silencer Dealer
    Phone 504-5.56-2000
    By Appointment Only

Buy online at our website!
    Click here for our Facebook Page
    Click here to email us

Marksman

User Info Menu

Have any idea when they were approved? Just wondering what the mail turn around time is at the moment. I know some guys over on AR15.com are reporting 2-3 weeks in some cases.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

I got my Efile Form1 back today, Filed 7/7/16, 299 days to approval.

I have a Form4 that was mailed the same day, still waiting on it.

Rock out with your Glock out.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_64 View Post
    2 more Form 4 in the mail yesterday.
    Checks were cashed on 7/1/16.

Still waiting on 1 SBR, but it had a paperwork error. Error corrected and mailed back last week.

SBR stamp came in on Friday 4/28
    Roddy

“I pledge to defend the right for law abiding citizens to protect their families, and will work against attempts to restrict my right to keep and bear arms by standing up for the Second Amendment and letting my voice be heard.”

”It will be of little avail to the people that the laws are made by men of their own choice if the laws be so voluminous that they cannot be read, or so incoherent that they cannot be understood.” James Madison

Pally

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by topgunz1 View Post
    I got my Efile Form1 back today, Filed 7/7/16, 299 days to approval.

Interesting. I have an eFiled one from 7/11 that is still pending. Maybe it will be done soon.

I have a paper Form 4 that went pending the third week of last December. Yah, I suspect that one may be a while.

Sic semper tyrannis

User Info Menu

Silencerco Spectre II approved.

Form 4
    Pending: 07/11/2016
    Approved: 04/29/2017
    Stamp received: 05/06/2017

329 days OR 10 months and 25 Days
    Last edited by rcm192; May 9th, 2017 at 12:13 AM.
    Free men are not equal. Equal men are not free.

I like guns because they're f*cking awesome.

Marksman

User Info Menu

well got tired of waiting, I efiled 2 sbr form 1's on on7/2/2016 and was approved on 3-30-2017.
    the other I filed on 7/11/2016 and haven't heard a word from.... I expected it to be a couple days to a week or so behind the other one being it was 9 days after the first one I submitted.... well almost 2 months later no approved, so I sent them an email at around 3am this morning being very nice with my ID numbers, submission dates, permit numbers ect and asked if I messed something up on the paperwork or is there something lingering on my end as to why one was approved 2 months ago and the other is still pending. Well expecting not to get a response from them in a couple day. I wake up at around 10am and check my email and I got an approved email, idk if it was me asking or if it was just my time, so I guess if you might be concerned with your wait time maybe it would help to just ask them and see.. idk, just sharing my experiance