SOLD: All American Ruger 308 July 4th special

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lakobe1

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 30, 2012
    North Louisiana
    DEER HUNTERS SPECIAL
    Arguably one of the best shooting economical rifles ever built. Today only. I have a All American Ruger 308 Right Handed Bolt action Rifle for sale. You wont find a better deal anywheres for this price and value. This is today only. The gun is located in Avoyelles Parish. I bought this gun, its a little over a year old. Its had only six rounds ran through it. The gun is in gem condition like brand new. I realize its something I wont be using this coming Hunting season due to my change in job schedule. The gun is sighted in at 200 yards. Only took actually 5 shots, did one extra for the fun of it.
    Here are the specs.
    22 in floated barrel, Shoulder strap, Rifle gun sleeve for carrying, 3X9x40 Nikon Prostaff scope, Caldwell 6-9" Bi-pod and (2) full boxes of Remington Core Loc 150 grain Bullets.
    This gun is woods ready, you don't even have to waste your time sighting it in, but are more than welcomed to do so..
    Sale price $375.00 cash
    You can text or call me at 337-335-3346. Call now, it will be long gone by the 4th of July. Thanks for looking.

308.jpg

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Apple cider vinegarOTR
    Top Bottom