WTS: Ruger 10/22 stocks - several

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TStafford

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 29, 2008
    Prairieville, Louisiana
    These all fit the standard Ruger 10/22 with bull barrel (.920 inch). Laminated wood stocks ready to bolt on your gun just use screw from old stock. Takes about 2 minutes to swap.

Fajen Scope-Hi (like Revolution TrailBlazer) Brown has cheek rest, used but like new - $100 - SOLD

Revolution Explorer Camo (green / grey) new - $100 - SOLD

Ruger factory bull barrel take off stock, Brown - comes with sling swivels - $65 - price drop of $25, then $10 - now $65.

If the last stock does not sell at this price I will just close the ad and put it back in the closet.
    Selling because I saved these for me to use but have way too many Ruger 10/22s and stocks. I also have most Ruger 10/22 spare parts if you need something, all new in package. Let me know and maybe I have something you need. We can use the Brownells price as a guide to value.

nnhof6c2595cz5wshp0g.jpg

Last edited:

TStafford

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 29, 2008
    Prairieville, Louisiana
    Camo Explorer and Fejen stock have sale pending payment.

The Ruger factory stock still available and is a good choice if you want to add a bull barrel to your stock 10/22. Just remove barrel band and then take stock off. Remove 2 bolts holding old barrel, swap to bull barrel and then put this stock on. If you swap the hammer you get a nice trigger. Nice upgrade to a awesome rifle. You will need to mount a red dot or scope since most bull barrels don't have open sights.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    rynola
    Top Bottom