Thank you law enforcement in BR.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • general mills

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 1, 2010
    Denham Springs (BR,Hammond area)
    I see you on my commute keeping our freeways open and I see you on the news protecting this city. I know there are officers from all over the state helping out in this city. I don't get to talk to police face to face very often so if your reading this, thank you, and tell your friends. I will be sending a letter of thanks to BR area law enforcement agencies. This week and the coming weeks are beyond the call of duty, and your doing an outstanding job.

Spleen

Day of the Rope!
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Jefferson Parish
    Agreed.
    And writing letters of support is a brilliant idea.
    They need to know that there are plenty of folks who are with them and appreciate their selfless devotion to a tough job.
    Think I'll copy that idea.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Amen and amen. I heard that agencies from around the state came in to assist. A very humble thanks to all the LEO's assisting and risking their lives just by being out in public. I pray for a speedy end to the ill intent and for not another officer or deputy to be harmed.

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    Agree 100%! This is a tough time and LEO deserve as much support as we can give. Thanks to all those LEO out there!

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    One of the easiest and best things to do is when ur out and about, and see a LEO, shake their hand and tell em we appreciate what you do.

Way too much negative...not near enough positive feedback for a dirty and dangerous job.

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    Those fine folks deal with the worst people in society every day. We just can't thank them enough.
    Without the hard work of BRPD, LSP, and other agencies, there would have been chaos and a lot of people harmed over the last week.

general mills

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 1, 2010
    One of the easiest and best things to do is when ur out and about, and see a LEO, shake their hand and tell em we appreciate what you do.

Way too much negative...not near enough positive feedback for a dirty and dangerous job.

I try, but, they are usually in cars and working. I think I'll try giving them a salute as I drive by. I realized that they have likely been advised to stay off social media for the time being, but I hope they are reading and find this.

general mills

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 1, 2010
    Agreed.
    And writing letters of support is a brilliant idea.
    They need to know that there are plenty of folks who are with them and appreciate their selfless devotion to a tough job.
    Think I'll copy that idea.

Please do. If everyone who appreciated what they are doing for us sent a letter of thanks, it might not make the news, but I bet it would resonate just as loudly as the protesters for those who count.

dch828

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I see you on my commute keeping our freeways open and I see you on the news protecting this city. I know there are officers from all over the state helping out in this city. I don't get to talk to police face to face very often so if your reading this, thank you, and tell your friends. I will be sending a letter of thanks to BR area law enforcement agencies. This week and the coming weeks are beyond the call of duty, and your doing an outstanding job.

Agreed. Thanks.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LanceK
    Top Bottom