Premium Member Marketplace and Sign Up Special

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    All,

It's time again to add another exciting new section to BayouShooter that I believe many of you will be very fond of. Today I have added a new Marketplace option that is available for Premium Members and Site Sponsors, the Premium Member Marketplace.

By popular demand, users with access to this marketplace will be able to post ads like in the normal sections, but will also be able to reply to all threads. We expect to see the same fun that happened the last time users were able to reply to marketplace ads, but this time in a slightly more controlled manner. Forum rules will be much laxer in this section, just as in the Premium Member Only section. Ads will be allowed to be duplicated in both the Premium Only section as well as the regular Marketplace. Being able to reply to threads as well as laxer bumping rules will surely help items be sold faster, so we foresee this being a great benefit to our Premium Members and Sponsors, all while guaranteeing some comical and interesting replies / comments!

In addition to the new forum, we also have a special package available for anyone wanting to purchase a premium membership: Anyone who purchases a premium membership (Premium or Silver) before August 1st and who PM's me referencing our Summer Special will receive 6 months free tacked on to their subscription package. Anyone purchasing a Gold membership who PM's me referencing the Summer Special will receive one additional year for free. (Please wait until your subscription is fully active to send me a PM.)

-Please click here for information on acquiring a Premium Membership-

I am also running a Summer Sponsor Special that is beginning July 22nd and will run till the end of the month. If you want to advertise on BayouShooter, drop me a PM or an email (austin at the forum's name dot com). We have very competitive deals that I would be more than willing to discuss with you!

Lastly, anyone who has more than 25 posts may claim a Free 1 Month Premium Membership by responding to this post stating that they are interested. After the membership expires, you will have ONE week to claim the summer special as listed above.

As always, I, along with our Admin Team, am constantly looking for ways to improve BayouShooter. If you have any suggestions or comments on how to make our awesome place any better, please PM me or respond here. If I like your idea enough and implement it, you'll get a year Gold membership for free.

Best,

Austin

Edits: If you have replied to this thread and do not see your Premium Membership showing up, please PM me. If you are interested in one of our SPONSOR SPECIALS (for businesses wanting to advertise here), please PM me and I can give you a deal that you won't want to refuse.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    I hope everyone likes the new section! With the classifieds section being busier than ever, this will give the Premium Members a place to list items for sale and discuss them at will (keeping in mind replies to ads are not allowed in the other ad forums)!

Other Premium Membership Benefits:
    -Upgraded Private Message (PM) Storage
    -Forwarding email address (username@bayoushooter.com)
    -Access to our private forums
    -Larger avatars
    -Give-aways and more

rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    Can Mods be premium members and access the premium member section for their contributions? Pretty please lol.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Can Mods be premium members and access the premium member section for their contributions? Pretty please lol.

Mods already have access to all premium member functions...if you are having trouble accessing either section, PM me :]

Edit after the fact: Let me rephrase...Mods had access to the premium member only forum. I forgot to add marketplace mods in with the regular mods in the Premium Marketplace. You now have access to it.

Suburbazine

01001000 01101001 0011111
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    In addition to the new forum, we also have a special package available for anyone wanting to purchase a premium membership: Anyone who purchases a premium membership (Premium or Silver) before August 1st and who PM's me referencing our Summer Special will receive 6 months free tacked on to their subscription package. Anyone purchasing a Gold membership who PM's me referencing the Summer Special will receive one additional year for free. (Please wait until your subscription is fully active to send me a PM.)

Best,

Austin

What about those of us who were Gold members as of the time of posting? Is it retroactive?

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    I'd like a free trail. Thanks!

There are plenty of free trails in the many US National Forests!

I suppose I'll play along and also ask that I may be granted permission to join the 1 month free trial premium subscription summer special bayoushooter event thing.

US Infidel

TRUST NO ONE
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 30, 2012
    Earth
    I'm not a democratic, and I work for a living, but can I still get more free stuff too? Can it be added to end of my already free for 2 month gold membership I won?

SVTFreak

Huh?
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Galvez
    I'd like to try it out please.

How much does premium membership usually cost?

Top Bottom