Terrebonne Parish

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    Criminal defamation. Huh...
    This is usually where in turn into a fire breathing monster spouting how lawless the sheriff and the complicit judge who signed off on that non-sense and the bougus law that allowed for this, but screw it its Friday I ready do go home and drink a little ****-water.

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    Serious? La is corrupt beyond what anyone could imagine. Our government is bought and paid for and the politicians use their influence to line their pockets.

I guess I was hoping cases like these were minimal...Do you think the Officers who carried out the raid "knew" what was going on?

Criminal defamation. Huh...
    This is usually where in turn into a fire breathing monster spouting how lawless the sheriff and the complicit judge who signed off on that non-sense and the bougus law that allowed for this, but screw it its Friday I ready do go home and drink a little ****-water.

:hi5:

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    Serious? La is corrupt beyond what anyone could imagine. Our government is bought and paid for and the politicians use their influence to line their pockets.

If the sun rises in the east then you sir are correct. Louisiana especially the small towns opperate about as up-right and honest as Hazzard County.

jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville
    I guess I was hoping cases like these were minimal...Do you think the Officers who carried out the raid "knew" what was going on?

:hi5:

No. If you're asking if the local Sheriff typically uses search warrants to settle personal scores, then no. That's not common.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rainsdrops

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Nov 17, 2010
    Houma
    I can't understand why the judge would sign such a warrant.

How can one hold a elected office and be overly sensitive to public opinion?

MTregre

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 11, 2013
    St. Charles Parish
    I love how quick people are to remove themselves from blame or responsibility. "bought and paid for blah blah blah"

News flash, we the people vote. Want to do something about it, use the rights you have.

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    No. If you're asking if the local Sheriff typically uses search warrants to settle personal scores, then no. That's not common.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phew...ok that's at least a good thing.

Now that people know this is going on, why doesn't a prosecutor or officer or someone associated with the Sheriff do something to stop this guy? Why is it we have to wait for "voting" to stop an obviously corrupt official? Seems like a flaw in the "elected system"...if you are corrupt/abuse power/break laws/etc, you should immediately be removed once the charge is proved...none of this *need to gather so many thousands of recall votes* crap.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by

Now that people know this is going on, why doesn't a prosecutor or officer or someone associated with the Sheriff do something to stop this guy? Why is it we have to wait for "voting" to stop an obviously corrupt official? Seems like a flaw in the "elected system"...if you are corrupt/abuse power/break laws/etc, you should immediately be removed once the charge is proved...none of this *need to gather so many thousands of recall votes* crap.

Well typically the feds step in when elected officials like a sheriff and judge pull this type of behavior but that would be a pot-kettel senario in this case.

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA

Wait for voting for what? That Sheriff will be in office as long as he runs for reelection.

lpso708

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Jul 11, 2008
    Thibodaux,LA
    People forget that sheriff work under napoleonic law in this state. Under the law they can do what they want. If you work for the sheriff you do what he says or you he can fire you right then and there with no recourse at all even if you are right all you have to do is disagree.

Top Bottom