gas prices

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebeldave

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    Springfield la
    Have a question if the price on big sign says 1.95 and the pump price is 2.05 today and was 1.95 yesterday and the only difference is all I-10 is being diverted to I-55 is this breaking the law

falshooter

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 5, 2013
    Ponchatoula/Hammond
    Yes.....It is against the law,......https://legis.la.gov/Legis/Law.aspx?d=104518

Good luck trying to get it enforced,,

[1] You could carry a copy of this and argue with the store manager,[not the clerk]
    [2] Call a cop [that'll go over like a fart in church] and show them copy of the law and see what they can do.
    [3] File a complaint with the A.G's office and try to make them do their job of enforcing the consumer protection laws in La.

...........................................AND THE WINNER IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[4] Just suck it up like the rest of us and keep letting 'em get over on the public.

It's not just the .10 a gal you pay over, but the thousands of gallons they sell and steal that extra .10 from everyone who buys from them and many like them around the state.

FORGETTING to change the sign is not a LAWFULL excuse. Forget your drivers license, insurance card, updated brake tag at the next traffic stop and see how it works out for you. .. If ANY law is unenforceable then it shouldn't be on the books, not put there to make it look like your elected officals give a **** about you.

Last edited:

DynoLa

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    Shreveport
    At least when the sign says one price and the pump says another you can just drive away and go to another gas station.

What pisses me off is when I pump 26.1 gallons of gas in my 26 gallon tank. Especially when I pulled up with an 1/8 of a tank. Not sure where they put the extra .1 gallon at. Who do you complain to about that?

Otto's Chevron on E. 70th Shreveport
    Raceway on Hwy 80, Bossier City

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    At least when the sign says one price and the pump says another you can just drive away and go to another gas station.

What pisses me off is when I pump 26.1 gallons of gas in my 26 gallon tank. Especially when I pulled up with an 1/8 of a tank. Not sure where they put the extra .1 gallon at. Who do you complain to about that?

Otto's Chevron on E. 70th Shreveport
    Raceway on Hwy 80, Bossier City

All fuel tanks when filled to the top of the spout hold more than advertised.

Rebeldave

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    Springfield la
    The point I was trying to make is the gas price increased. No where else and this I believe was a deliberate act trying to score because all the I-10 traffic was diverted to I-55

Top Bottom