Never met her...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Creoleman

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 12, 2013
    Metairie,La.
    he got a call from some "media" to explain the video

Very interesting response video. Her tone seems audibly "disappointed" when the young man's responses are reasoned, calm, and firm. methinks she expected a raving Wildman. Sorry, miss. Thanks for posting it.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    Very interesting response video. Her tone seems audibly "disappointed" when the young man's responses are reasoned, calm, and firm. methinks she expected a raving Wildman. Sorry, miss. Thanks for posting it.

Yeah I agree. I sensed she was a little annoyed he wasnt some dip who couldn't compose a thought, and that wasn't ashamed that he created a video picturing exactly why you need a gun more than a dildo.

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana

Yeah I agree. I sensed she was a little annoyed he wasnt some dip who couldn't compose a thought, and that wasn't ashamed that he created a video picturing exactly why you need a gun more than a dildo.

:hi5:

Top Bottom