Any interest in a 2010 F250 Diesel with 52,000 miles

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Labeeman

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 11, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    It's not for sale yet, but maybe soon. A friend at work has a 2010 F250 Diesel with only 52,000 miles. It has never haulded anything more than a 4 wheeler. It's in great shape and as far as I know has never been wrecked. He is the original owner and I remember when he bought it so I know the truck has never been abused. The bluebook on it is about 35,000 according to him, but if he gets 30,000 he will be happy. If someone is looking for a lightly used diesel than this may be something to keep an eye on. When he officially puts it up for sale I'll post it on the site.

Labeeman

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 11, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I don't really know what size the engine is, but I know people are very picky at times when it comes to diesel engines as some are better than others. I just thought I'd post it here because most of the diesels I've seen for sale have 250,000 plus and have hauled heavy stuff from hell and back and they still want 25 grand. This is a truck that's been used to haul his son to the ball field and is in really good shape. It will be a good deal for someone.

chootem

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Lockport
    7.3 has not been used by ford since First Gen 2003.

You are correct. To many beers... by 10 years.. lol I had an 03,second gen, as that was a split year; sold it and bought an 02.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    I don't really know what size the engine is, but I know people are very picky at times when it comes to diesel engines as some are better than others. I just thought I'd post it here because most of the diesels I've seen for sale have 250,000 plus and have hauled heavy stuff from hell and back and they still want 25 grand. This is a truck that's been used to haul his son to the ball field and is in really good shape. It will be a good deal for someone.

Size matters when it comes engines in Fords. 7.3 good engine, 6.0 junk, 6.4 just about as junkie as 6.0.

BOSS351

CZech It Out
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Dec 13, 2008
    Prairieville
    traded my 2000 7.3 4 door long bed in on getting a new F150 Crewcab back in '13 and do miss it at times...don't miss the oil changes though! It was a great machine for towing anything..

Top Bottom