BayouShooter Gear Giveaway

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Oct 22, 2012
    So here's what I've got. Basically everything but the hats and the shirts are free as long as you pay for shipping. The prices below are what we posted last time we had this stuff. Here's my deal of the week.

Stickers (for bumpers, gun bags, or whatever you want to stick it on): 5 for $5 bucks
    Velcro Patches: Tell me how many you want (within reason) and I'll mail them to you for $10 bucks.
    Ear Plugs: $5 bucks gets you two of these (and I throw in two free patches and two bumper stickers)
    Hats: I have 3 tan and 4 black. $20 bucks gets you a hat of your choice, and one of each of the above items.
    Coozies: We have three different color BayouShooter coozies. $5 bucks gets you a coozie, sticker, and velcro patch.
    Pens: I can't imagine anyone wanting to buy BayouShooter pens, but if you want one (or some) and buy an above item, let me know and you get pens too.
    Shirts Available: 2XL Grey Long Sleeve, 2XL Tan Long Sleeve, Three 2XL Womens (Men L probably) Future BS Member Shirt, 3XL mens Pink Bayoushooter Shirt, and a few 2XL T-shirts of varying colors. Tell me how much you want to pay for a shirt and it's yours.

Basically I want to get rid of all of this stuff ASAP. All prices are negotiable. I really just want it gone. So as long as you pay for shipping & handling, you can have whatever you want (besides the hats).

So PM me if you want any of this stuff. Below is the old post with the old advised prices.

Stickers - $3 ea or 2 for $5.
    9c8eoh3uz432x2twh2y.jpg

Ear Plugs - $2 ea or 3 for $5
    bv60861byozyvfa6uamh.jpg

Velcro backed Patches (Appx 2"x3") - $5 ea or 2 for $8 - Many available
    nk9qkk03av1jkkftlw0j.jpg

Velcro Patch Panel Hats (Patch included) - $18 - 8 (Eight) Khaki and 6 (Six) Black available
    k1hqxk77elr0c1mlkpd.jpg

acbuqb.jpg

23rob6b.jpg

2w50rhi.jpg

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom