Join BayouShooter For Free
Pelican

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 56
    Marksman

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Jeez this thread came back from the dead. Currently on my F650GS. This picture was last week when i decided to hit Florida and stopped in Mobile
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KIMG0476.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	239.3 KB 
ID:	86127  
    Motorcycles and guns, how fun....

Marksman

User Info Menu

I have a very nice Ducati Scrambler for sale if anyone here is interested.
    https://batonrouge.craigslist.org/mc...892682150.html

Aware

User Info Menu

3 of us are about to head to Moab, UT. Will stay there 1 week then ride as far as we can heading through CO up to Pikes Peak. We will camp off bike some and hotel some. 2 will be on Yamaha XT250 and I will be on Suzuki DRZ400.

Marksman

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Man my bike has decided to mess up on the best weekend. Bad power loss and hesitation. Seems it's time for valves. Waiting for the shim kit to come in... This sucks lol...
    Motorcycles and guns, how fun....

Sic semper tyrannis

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RM Holsters View Post
    3 of us are about to head to Moab, UT. Will stay there 1 week then ride as far as we can heading through CO up to Pikes Peak. We will camp off bike some and hotel some. 2 will be on Yamaha XT250 and I will be on Suzuki DRZ400.
    Report with lots of pics!
    Free men are not equal. Equal men are not free.

I like guns because they're f*cking awesome.

Marksman

User Info Menu

A few of us are going to meet up to find some twisties and gravel roads north of St. Francisville for 8A on Monday if anyone is interested in coming with.

I'm on a Husky 701, he's on one of those new street legal CRF450's.

Meeting at that first gas station immediately north of The Francis restaurant on 61.
    I got a 1 1/2" guard rail nut on a 6 foot piece of 550 cord. It's not uber-tactical, but one smack in the grape and its coloring books for Christmas.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RM Holsters View Post
    Ditto waiting for pics and ride report. I'm guessing you're hauling over there - I can't imagine riding the small bikes the entire 3-4K mi trip (OH my aching butt!!)?
    "Incrementalism" is the weapon used by anti-gun forces to destroy the second amendment.
    "Compromise" is a negotiation term that can only be used one time - when you compromise a compromise, you have lost the entire issue.

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!” Hunter S. Thompson

Marksman

Premium Member

User Info Menu

I'm officially jealous.
    Hope HWY145 between Ouray and Delores is not part of your route. It's going to shut down for awhile. 2.3 million lb boulder parked on the highway.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/colorado-...kslide-roadway
    I'm a pistol packing vegetarian. I believe in keeping my options open.

We are asked to not judge Muslims by the actions of a few but gun owners ARE judged by the actions of a few lunatics.

Aware

User Info Menu

We stuck 2 bikes in the truck and 1 on a receiver.

Moab is beautiful like a whole other world. To be able to ride bikes in a place like this was a great experience.

Tried to go up the La Sal Mountains.

A storm dumped a lot of snow on the passes we were going to ride on the way back heading into Colorado so we cut our time short and just road home. Day 1 on the trails I got spit off my bike and landed hard on the rocks, nothing was broken (except ego) but got banged up beyond riding anymore that week. Did some hiking and sightseeing though.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Just stumbled across this thread, been a long time rider, just got into the ADV riding realm.

Me and a buddy will be doing the eastern half of the Trans American Trail (TAT) in October.

Lots of awesome riding in ST.Francisville, one of my favorite places to ride!

I’m sporting a triumph.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5804.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	179.2 KB 
ID:	86644

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk