So apparently the SEALs

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ta2d_cop

#CornholioLivesMatter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 28, 2008
    Covington
    So you received, in your opinion, bad training? It may be beneficial to others if you told us who was giving this "training." It could possibly prevent folks from doing something they shouldn't be doing.

I was starting to think I was the only one thinking this. This whole thread is full of derp internet commando folk lore, lies, egregious exaggeration and/or plain ole country bull ****. I hope this training was free cause if you paid for it and this crap is true, the OP got ripped.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    I was gonna post about how it sounds like Suburbazine got some top quality training then my dog brushed up against the wall in the hallway, so I snatched my ak out from under my pillow and shot through the wall. D@mmit I think we got some bad training.:doh:

themcfarland

tactical hangover
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Destrehan
    I would engage some of the guys who are more quiet about their work and still offer classes or are more recently out perhaps..
    I would definitely ask for class procedure review in the form of a written letter to the security panel who hosted this class..

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LanceK
    Top Bottom