Shooters Discount

Various Range bags

All of these were purchased new by me, or given to me as gifts. Bag have been stored in my spare room, so climate controlled 24/7. I do not smoke and do not have any pets, no odors here.

I would prefer FTF in Slidell. I can ship but cost will likely be between 15-25 bucks due to size and weight. I will consider trades, not looking for anything specific at the moment.

Please pm me, or text to 985-788-threesixseventhree

1. Voodoo Tactical scorpion range bag. This is the smaller of the 2 scorpion models I have. Great bag for 2 pistols, ammo, eyes and ears. Has enough pouches, pockets and organization to work well, but it is not too busy. Very well made, at least as good as the 5.11 gear I have. I used this bag once, had 2 revolvers in it. Asking $40.

2. Voodoo Tactical scorpion large range bag. This is the larger of the 2 scorpion models I have. This bag can handle a full range day for pistol and rifle shooting. Plenty of room for rifle mags, cleaning kits, ammo, targets at least 2 pistols, ammo, eyes and ears. Layout mimics is smaller brother, so not too busy. Very well made, at least as good as the 5.11 gear I have. It is well padded. Brand new bag, never used. Asking $70

3. Voodoo Tactical 2 in 1 large range bag. My first voodoo product, purchased about 2 yrs ago. Great range bag, has a removable center section that can hold a lot of ammo and 4 pistols. Center section has removable padded dividers in the zippered compartments so each can hold 2 guns or remove the divider to hold one gun. Both sides of the compartments are padded, so there is plenty of protection. In the center section there are 2 velcro attached dividers so you can have 3 equal areas, or a 2/3rds area and 1/3rd area or completely open.

This bag has accompanied me on a dozen range visits. It is in excellent condition, no stains or other issues. This one is OD green. Only displaced by the Tactical Performance midsize bags because I prefer to use 2 bags for weight distribution. I planned to buy another of these and would have if I had not found the Tac Pro bags locally. Hate to let it go, but I need to streamline my bag collection (yes, I have a bag problem, acceptance is the 1st step...) Asking $40

Tactical Performance range bag. SOLD

Here is a pic for size reference, glock box on top, then the midsize Scorpion, then the Tac Pro, then the large Scorpion at the bottom.

I have a bunch more pics of these bags, so just let me know if you want more and I can message them.

Thanks for looking!

Pics will be up soon, as usual photobucket hates me, must be because I pay for a premium membership...
    Last edited by jdindadell; April 3rd, 2017 at 09:16 AM.
    "These Rocky Mountains aren't very rocky. Yeah, that John Denver is full of SH**!"

TTT, feel free to make offer, these would make great holiday gifts!!
    "These Rocky Mountains aren't very rocky. Yeah, that John Denver is full of SH**!"

TTT

TTT

TTT, price lowered

TTT

TTT

Still have these, feel free to make offers!

TTT

TTT

TTT

TTT