WTS: Various Range bags

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    All of these were purchased new by me, or given to me as gifts. Bag have been stored in my spare room, so climate controlled 24/7. I do not smoke and do not have any pets, no odors here.

I would prefer FTF in Slidell. I can ship but cost will likely be between 15-25 bucks due to size and weight. I will consider trades, not looking for anything specific at the moment.

Please pm me, or text to 985-788-threesixseventhree

3. Voodoo Tactical 2 in 1 large range bag. My first voodoo product, purchased about 2 yrs ago. Great range bag, has a removable center section that can hold a lot of ammo and 4 pistols. Center section has removable padded dividers in the zippered compartments so each can hold 2 guns or remove the divider to hold one gun. Both sides of the compartments are padded, so there is plenty of protection. In the center section there are 2 velcro attached dividers so you can have 3 equal areas, or a 2/3rds area and 1/3rd area or completely open.

This bag has accompanied me on a dozen range visits. It is in excellent condition, no stains or other issues. This one is OD green. Only displaced by the Tactical Performance midsize bags because I prefer to use 2 bags for weight distribution. I planned to buy another of these and would have if I had not found the Tac Pro bags locally. Hate to let it go, but I need to streamline my bag collection (yes, I have a bag problem, acceptance is the 1st step...) Asking $40

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom