Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 23
Results 41 to 48 of 48
  1. #41
    On Target
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Bridge City,TX
    Posts
    93
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtattoo79 View Post
    Play nice? This isn't about playing nice this is about quality training! I really hope the people that are providing gunfighter type training are not this sensitive!

    I asked his background and he won't provide it.
    I will also ask this: What Louisiana based trainers would vouch for this guy? My next question is how many of these Zero to Five Feet classes does he fill a year VS his canceled classes? Are these questions too hard to answer? If so his feelings are too soft for me!
    My one direct response....then off to bed....Halloween has been busy!!

    I posted some general info on my background. Why not post your general background and we can see where we have common ground and where we have different experiences? Be looking to read a bunch in the morning!!

  2. #42

  3. #43
    On Target
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    40
    I normally hold CRG-5 every other year. Here's a photo for 2014.

  4. #44
    Marksman
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    2,975
    Jon, 1st off thanks for serving our country. 2nd the Louisiana based instructors I have used in the past have always gave me recommendations to other instructors. What Louisiana based instructors would vouch for you and what Louisiana based instructors would you vouch for?

  5. #45
    Marksman
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    2,975
    Quote Originally Posted by Sig220 View Post
    My one direct response....then off to bed....Halloween has been busy!!

    I posted some general info on my background. Why not post your general background and we can see where we have common ground and where we have different experiences? Be looking to read a bunch in the morning!!
    I'm not selling a service why would my background make a flip to you?

  6. #46
    On Target
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtattoo79 View Post
    Jon, 1st off thanks for serving our country. 2nd the Louisiana based instructors I have used in the past have always gave me recommendations to other instructors. What Louisiana based instructors would vouch for you and what Louisiana based instructors would you vouch for?
    I'm familiar with Bill Hickman/Hickman Group out of Thibodaux LA and Richard Elias/Agoge out of Baton Rouge. I would vouch for either and I believe vice versa.

  7. #47
    Marksman
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    2,975
    Quote Originally Posted by skipper1969 View Post
    I'm familiar with Bill Hickman/Hickman Group out of Thibodaux LA and Richard Elias/Agoge out of Baton Rouge. I would vouch for either and I believe vice versa.
    Cool deal. I will do some homework and may take some training from you at some point. One of the other people looking for training is also USAF and current LEO so I will pass this info along and see if they are interested.

  8. #48
    On Target
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtattoo79 View Post
    Cool deal. I will do some homework and may take some training from you at some point. One of the other people looking for training is also USAF and current LEO so I will pass this info along and see if they are interested.
    I have a nice rough draft put together for my training calendar next year. Hope to see you at one of the classes.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •