Zero to Five Feet Gunfighting Review

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sig220

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2014
    Bridge City,TX
    Play nice? This isn't about playing nice this is about quality training! I really hope the people that are providing gunfighter type training are not this sensitive!

I asked his background and he won't provide it.
    I will also ask this: What Louisiana based trainers would vouch for this guy? My next question is how many of these Zero to Five Feet classes does he fill a year VS his canceled classes? Are these questions too hard to answer? If so his feelings are too soft for me!

My one direct response....then off to bed....Halloween has been busy!!

I posted some general info on my background. Why not post your general background and we can see where we have common ground and where we have different experiences? Be looking to read a bunch in the morning!!

skipper1969

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    I normally hold CRG-5 every other year. Here's a photo for 2014.
    36821d1448226335-0-5-feet-gunfighting-january-9-10-2016-orange-tx-0-5gunfighting.jpg

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA
    My one direct response....then off to bed....Halloween has been busy!!

I posted some general info on my background. Why not post your general background and we can see where we have common ground and where we have different experiences? Be looking to read a bunch in the morning!!

I'm not selling a service why would my background make a flip to you?

skipper1969

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    Jon, 1st off thanks for serving our country. 2nd the Louisiana based instructors I have used in the past have always gave me recommendations to other instructors. What Louisiana based instructors would vouch for you and what Louisiana based instructors would you vouch for?

I'm familiar with Bill Hickman/Hickman Group out of Thibodaux LA and Richard Elias/Agoge out of Baton Rouge. I would vouch for either and I believe vice versa.

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA
    I'm familiar with Bill Hickman/Hickman Group out of Thibodaux LA and Richard Elias/Agoge out of Baton Rouge. I would vouch for either and I believe vice versa.

Cool deal. I will do some homework and may take some training from you at some point. One of the other people looking for training is also USAF and current LEO so I will pass this info along and see if they are interested.

skipper1969

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    Cool deal. I will do some homework and may take some training from you at some point. One of the other people looking for training is also USAF and current LEO so I will pass this info along and see if they are interested.

I have a nice rough draft put together for my training calendar next year. Hope to see you at one of the classes.

Top Bottom