Introducing Infidel Automatics LLC in Addis, LA

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mxracer72

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 2, 2014
    Addis, LA
    Havent updated this post in a while. Application is at the ATF and I'm waiting on the appointment. Hopefully it will be in the next 5-6 weeks. Gotta love government wait times. :)

mxracer72

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 2, 2014
    Addis, LA
    Also, I've been doing homework on wholesalers who will sell to a home based FFL. What I'm reading is that there are very few wholesellers who do business with guys like me. I will be forced to use the smaller guys at surely higher prices without a brick and mortar storefront. Some of these hurdles may be overcome by keeping stock on hand; time will tell.

mxracer72

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 2, 2014
    Addis, LA
    Big update yall! ATF visit today went without a hitch. The agent was very patient with me, answered all one million questions I had and was very supportive of my business ambitions. It should be about 3-4 weeks and I'll have my license in hand.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Big update yall! ATF visit today went without a hitch. The agent was very patient with me, answered all one million questions I had and was very supportive of my business ambitions. It should be about 3-4 weeks and I'll have my license in hand.

And then after that you're gonna get with me and set up a sponsorship so we can start sending people your way, right?

mxracer72

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 2, 2014
    Addis, LA
    Well of course! I have to get this business out of the red!

In all seriousness, I'm not doing this to make a ton of money. I genuinely enjoy talking guns and I find myself making recommendations to people all the time. This will just complete the circle and let me help those people secure the firearm(s) they were looking for.

mxracer72

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 2, 2014
    Addis, LA
    FFL is here!!! I just need to set up an account with NICS tomorrow, and I'll officially be ready for business.

Now, on to the SOT!

Joe Morgan

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom