kitpp11

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sixgundunn

Wheelgunner
    Jan 20, 2012
    New Orleans
    Has anyone had any dealings with kitpp11 from New Jersey? I posted two wanted to buy ads in the pistol section. One was for a Harrington and Richardson Sportsman model 999 22LR revolver. The other was for a Manhurin MR 73 357magnum revolver. He responded to both indicating that he had one of each revolver for sale. It would be somewhat unusual to have one of these, much less both, especially the Manhurin. He sent me blurry photos of the Harrington and Richardson and none of the Manhurin. He seemed much to eager to get the money. At first he wanted a USPS money order and I explained that the Post Office and the banks were closed for election day. He then suggested that I go to Walmart and wire him the money. At no time did he request my FFL info. Something seems fishy about the whole thing. Needless to say, I didn't send him any money.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Oct 22, 2012
    Please report the PMs using the report PM button or send me screenshots of the correspondence.

--Sent from my Galaxy S6

Richard in LA

Mag Whore
    May 19, 2007
    St. Amant, LA
    There's a few like that on the S&W forum. I posted a couple WTB ads for very very uncommon configurations and always Get one scammy reply. Put the photo he sent into tineye and do a reverse search and see what it turns up.

Spleen

Day of the Rope!
    Jul 26, 2010
    Jefferson Parish
    Have to agree, those are two very unusual firearms you are looking for.
    Only person I know outside of a museum that has both is likely a youtuber that goes by the name of LifeSizePotato.
    (If you haven't already heard of him, he's worth a look see if you're into obscure firearms. If it's odd/rare/obscure/ridiculously expensive, he likely has it and has done a video on it...)
    I remember seeing your posts and thinking how remote your chances are of finding them here.
    Guy sounds like a scammer to me.
    Especially asking you to wire the money; that's a true red flag.
    Good call on not sending any money their way.

And I hope you do finally find both those revolvers.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Oct 22, 2012
    Yeah, don't send the money. All of y'all, hit the report PM button (bottom left when viewing a PM) ASAP.

Top Bottom