Brand new Glock 22 $430

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Saw it this morning on PSA's website. Still in stock

http://palmettostatearmory.com/gloc...ign=Daily+Deals+Email&utm_content=12:00+Email

701b2e29ed1bcef8854c309522ea32f7.jpg

Last edited:

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    That's basically Blue Label pricing. That's not a super amazing deal, but good if someone can't get blue label pricing and wants a .40 cal Glock.

Plus it's only a Gen 3.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    It's potentially a good deal for someone.

PSA has a lot of deals, but I'm just salty, because they screwed me over big time recently.

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans

PSA has a lot of deals, but I'm just salty, because they screwed me over big time recently.

What happened if you don't mind me asking? Curious, b/c they are tons of people out there acting like their PSA rifles are the best thing since sliced bread, and gives them Noveske performance for less than the price of Oly arms.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana

Well, don't keep that to yourself. If a retailer screwed you over big time, everyone here might need to know. I share good and bad so people here may benefit. Tell us about it.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    It was back when they decided to "change to a new system" without notifying anyone. I placed my order for nearly $500, they charged my card, then two weeks after no shipping notification I tried emailing them... no response. I went on AR15.com and posted in their subforum. An hour later I got a PM asking for my order number and info. Then I get an email that says they changed some software 10 days before I placed my order. So I PM'd them back telling them to refund my money and it became a huge **** show. It took another 10 days to get my refund and they acted like it was no big deal. They told me they could ship my order if I didn'5 want the refund, but it wouldn't ship for another three weeks. I told them they lost a customer when they take my money and expect me to wait five weeks for "in stock" items to be shipped.

They won't see a single dime from me again.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Good thing I ordered before and after this system then, I suppose ;)

I might give them another shot, because they have good deals, but I'm still pretty salty about it. Granted, things will start to calm down since Emporer Fuhrer Lord Clinton of Syria was defeated.

shrxfn

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    SWLA
    I have heard some horror stories about PSA but so far have not had one of them myself. I also go into the process knowing how busy they are and that it may take a little bit to get my items so I never order anything from them that I am in a hurry to get. I was lucky enough to visit there shop one day when I was traveling for work and they were swamped then and now that they are that much bigger online I can just imagine how bad it is.

I ordered a shorty upper from them via one of their resellers on another forum. I have to say that I like it and can't wait for the engraving to be finished today or tomorrow so that I can try it out with the can and stock.

I also got my AR9 upper from them and it has run like a top since day 1.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom