Shooters Discount

Page 1 of 4 12 ... LastLast

Angry Oh Hell No! Trump won’t pursue charges against Clinton

Since this is being said now, I wonder what else he is going to go back on his word on??
    http://nypost.com/2016/11/22/trump-w...ainst-clinton/
    "No man shall never be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"--Thomas Jefferson, June 1776.

Marksman
    I really don't care if she goes to jail. She is finished. She will never be president, so she has no more power. The foreigners will quit giving to her foundation. She needs to fade off into the sunset. Those that voted for her and believe she is innocent will always believe she is innocent.

so he won't prosecute Killary and won't repeal Obamacare.....

SUCKERS!

EDIT: I'll change my statement from "won't repeal" to "may not repeal" since he says he is open to amending it.
    Last edited by sliguns; November 22nd, 2016 at 08:25 AM.
    "Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. America was born of protest, revolution and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long" - Ron Paul

"I can sacrifice my liberties, and you can sacrifice yours, but I cannot sacrifice yours; neither can a majority in Congress sacrifice yours or mine." - Judge Andrew Napolitano

Marksman
    Quote Originally Posted by sliguns View Post
    and won't repeal Obamacare.....

SUCKERS!
    Source of this info?

On Target
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry J View Post
    Source of this info?
    He doesn't have a source and is simply being a debbie downer. If he claims the R house and senate lack the votes its untrue. The nuclear option is fine in the Senate.

Trump has vowed to keep the pre-existing conditions mandate and has said exactly that since the R primary debates.

Im not surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by superscar17 View Post
    He doesn't have a source and is simply being a debbie downer. If he claims the R house and senate lack the votes its untrue. The nuclear option is fine in the Senate.

Trump has vowed to keep the pre-existing conditions mandate and has said exactly that since the R primary debates.
    You did not read the article did you, this is about not following through with pledge to go after Clinton.
    "No man shall never be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"--Thomas Jefferson, June 1776.

Trump has flip flopped on all kinds of issues. Did you really think he was doing anything more than playing everyone like a fiddle fot the past year?
    What's good for me might not be good for the weak minded.

On Target
    Quote Originally Posted by GunAddict View Post
    You did not read the article did you, this is about not following through with pledge to go after Clinton.
    you obviously didn't read what I replied to.
    Last edited by superscar17; November 22nd, 2016 at 08:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry J View Post
    Source of this info?

http://www.nbcnews.com/health/health...t-away-n682691

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump...ons-26-2016-11

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7412621.html

http://www.dailywire.com/news/10735/...and-frank-camp
    "Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. America was born of protest, revolution and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long" - Ron Paul

"I can sacrifice my liberties, and you can sacrifice yours, but I cannot sacrifice yours; neither can a majority in Congress sacrifice yours or mine." - Judge Andrew Napolitano

Professional Amateur

Premium Member
    so he won't prosecute Killary and won't repeal Obamacare.....

SUCKERS!
    Well, the Supreme Court is the big prize. The Obamacare fix won't happen overnight- but it will happen.
    Sam
    Central/Pride, Evil Black Rifle Parish(EBR), LA

“Remember the first rule of gunfighting... ‘have a gun.’"
    -Col. Jeff Cooper

On Target
    maybe you should actually read the articles?

quoted from one of your links -
    Trump told the Wall Street Journal he would consider keeping two of its most popular provisions — one that allows adult children to stay on their parents' health insurance plans, and another that would forbid insurance companies from refusing to cover "pre-existing conditions."

The core of Obamacare is the state exchanges and fines levied by the IRS- Trump is going for health savings accounts and multi-state (national) competition.

I personally feel like pre-existing conditions is a big deal. Kids being covered while living at home until the age of 26 would cover anyone still in college up to the point of earning a PhD.
    Last edited by superscar17; November 22nd, 2016 at 08:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by oleheat View Post
    Well, the Supreme Court is the big prize. The Obamacare fix won't happen overnight- but it will happen.
    i agree but it's the point that, during the campaign he says things like: I'll repeal it Day One...then a few days after winning the election he backs away from that and might just amend it....no, repeal the entire MF-er

i agree but it's the point that, during the campaign he says things like: I'll repeal it Day One...then a few days after winning the election he backs away from that and might just amend it....no, repeal the entire MF-er
    well, I'll retract my comment now b/c Pence came out yesterday and said this: http://www.politico.com/tipsheets/po...survive-217513

So who knows what will happen...but if he should keep his promise to repeal it entirely.

On Target
    so you dont agree with including pre-existing conditions and covering at home children until the age of 26? I personally don't care what they call it.

Professional Amateur

Premium Member
    It is so complex and is dug in like a tick. It would be virtually impossible that completely repeal the entire program in one broad sweep. Could even cause an economic impact we don't want to deal with, right now. I think he'll take a more measured path that will take some time. Let's give him a chance.

We all need to remember this mess was caused because the disgusting, corrupt MORONS had a majority in D.C.- they passed this pile of $hit bill WITHOUT EVEN READING OVER IT!
    Sam
    Central/Pride, Evil Black Rifle Parish(EBR), LA

“Remember the first rule of gunfighting... ‘have a gun.’"
    -Col. Jeff Cooper

so you dont agree with including pre-existing conditions and covering at home children until the age of 26? I personally don't care what they call it.
    I think there is a difference between repealing Obamacare and replacing it with something that may include parts of legislation from years prior on Day One and amending Obamacare.

Repeal the entire thing...like you said you would...on Day One.

On Target
    i think you're confusing what the news is saying and what is really happening.

Banned
    I suggested from the day after the election he can't go after Hillary directly. Half the country voted for her and he needs to bring everyone together to be a truely successful president. What he should do is let congress do his dirtywork.

i think you're confusing what the news is saying and what is really happening.
    I feel like the options are pretty clear.

Trump said he would repeal it on Day One....so DO THAT!

IF he then wants to replace the bill with something else, and still include stuff from past legislation, he can do that, all while still keeping his campaign promise....right?