BLM police situation proposal

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Why, why, WHY were there guns pointed on old boy if this a faked situation. Jesus firearms safety rules CHRIST!

Agreed. Those cops should have known better too. I cannot see their department being okay with it either.

whitsend

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    Transylvania, LA
    Yep. I saw that after I re watched it. Doesn't matter, same concept applies. That would be an instant lawsuit and probably career ender if they had a taser ND.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tasers weren't loaded, all on duty officer notified, precautions taken, etc. But I agree with you, too risky.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/12/12/on-ground-police-help-man-stage-proposal-to-girlfriend.html
    Police spokesman Terrence Perkins said McPherson approached police earlier in the day with the idea, which was run up the chain of command for approval from an assistant police chief.

Perkins, who attended the stunt to ensure all went smoothly, said no guns were involved and added that the Tasers weren't loaded. Police also made sure the scene was safe by informing all other on-duty officers about the scene before the fake call went out.

"At no time was he placed in any danger or anyone on the scene," Perkins said.

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    Top Bottom