What valuable post-shtf skills do you have ?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • veus00

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2014
    Iowa City, IA
    What can you do that would set you apart from others? Obviously something like "type 100 words per minute" isn't a real necessity, while someone that knows advanced

Firearmfanatic

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 25, 2016
    Acadia Parish
    Advanced medical skills since I was a registered paramedic at one time. Advanced sniper/scout skills along with swat training skills since I have been certified by the FBI while working for a LE dept. in the past. Farming and raising crops skills since I grew up on a farm doing such things along with raising animals for food for slaughter when needed. Fabrication skills as I have over 37yrs in different fabrication shops from welding, mechanical, wood working, plumbing, and electrical. Yes, I can provide for me and my family.

TheMole68

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 12, 2015
    Metairie, LA
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.

L. Long
    RAH

sloppy joe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    i have enough .22lr to last several shtf lifetimes. plus i played state of decay, 7 days to die, and fallout games on xbox.

veus00

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2014
    Iowa City, IA
    Advanced medical skills since I was a registered paramedic at one time. Advanced sniper/scout skills along with swat training skills since I have been certified by the FBI while working for a LE dept. in the past. Farming and raising crops skills since I grew up on a farm doing such things along with raising animals for food for slaughter when needed. Fabrication skills as I have over 37yrs in different fabrication shops from welding, mechanical, wood working, plumbing, and electrical. Yes, I can provide for me and my family.

Very Nice, you will be a very value person when SHTF

veus00

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2014
    Iowa City, IA
    Wild crafting ( aka foraging , wild plants for food) hunting , trapping, fishing, weapons, reloading, chemistry, propellants, explosives, farming, canning, various preservation techniques, solar .. and batteries, minor medical ( herbal medicines) nuclear and chemical weapons and countermeasures/ detection and decontamination , dog trainer US Army Special Weapons .

Spouse is canning gardening/farming, food preservation, medical microbiological and fungi id and lab work, pharmaceuticals (military pharmacy tech) weapons, clothing, and sewing ,repair and modifying reusing, and mind blowing cinnamon rolls / baker, exceptional cook and improviser, Have the listed skill and necessary tools for all above radiac meters microscopes etc.

mike84z28

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Kenner
    I can start a fire with 2 sticks, I can cook, I can sew, I can hunt and I can swim, I cannot run (very fast) so if Zombies attack I'm dead !

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    d3fc431982c30236068cae0dc4d4c1e9.jpg

Pas Tout La

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 12, 2012
    Droite La
    I can grow a mean garden, field dress and cook anything from a frog to a moose, decent carpentry skills and excellent metal fab skills, basic emergency medical training, handy with a firearm and knife, world-class bullshitter, and I know how to please a woman. ;)

Top Bottom