Loyola student hassled over being a cop

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ta2d_cop

#CornholioLivesMatter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 28, 2008
    Covington
    There are SO MANY cops that go to school there, if all the silly little latte-sippin tree-huggin LGBT Studdies majoring douche canoe millennial snow flakes knew them all they would have a melt down!

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    When a law enforcement officer makes you uncomfortable, you need to sit down and contemplate why you are such a ****.

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    There are SO MANY cops that go to school there, if all the silly little latte-sippin tree-huggin LGBT Studdies majoring douche canoe millennial snow flakes knew them all they would have a melt down!

Wait until you start seeing the millennials getting hired up there in Mayberry. Just wait.

JR1572

Firearmfanatic

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 25, 2016
    Acadia Parish
    Hmph! Back in the late '70s when myself and others were Law Enforcement/Criminal Justice majors at a local university you really wouldnt imagine the prejudice and backlash we got from the "general populice" of the rest of the students when they knew about our majors or general courses of study. Yeah, we were outcasts even back then. :( So, it is really not surprising to me especially in the times we are living in now.

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    Don't worry! Those foolish kids will sell out their "ideals" and get real jobs. They will learn to respect authority. Those maggoty, hippie, commies from the 60's grew up and entered the real world. History repeats itself.

Expert684

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Lafayette
    Funny there are people in the class that he made nervous, maybe the were packing weed or drugs in the class? Just pathetic, call the cops on a cop, just how stupid are these people?

XD-GEM

XD-GEM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    New Orleans
    As an alumnus, I am deeply disappointed in Loyola. This is, unfortunately, just another in a long line of disappointments from the University. In this case, it is an idiotic situation, seeing as Loyola has a long history of educating police officers, turning out some outstanding folks along the way.

When you consider that Ignatius Loyola was once a soldier who was wounded by a direct hit from a cannonball, it makes you think the old Saint would be howling mad at his namesake over this.

Dave328

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 11, 2007
    Gretna
    Wait until you start seeing the millennials getting hired up there in Mayberry. Just wait.

JR1572
    It is an epidemic for which there is no socially acceptable cure. They are polluting every line of work. The wife had to sit through an 8 hr seminar addressing how to work and interact with millennial nurses. :rolleyes:

Firearmfanatic

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 25, 2016
    Acadia Parish
    Are you shittin me? Was it social media training?

Apparantly this would be "Are you shittin me?" :rofl:

But I do know what you are talking about. Lets all lower ourselves to a lower level of education so that "no student is left behind". Pure political ********!

Attachments

• areushittingme.jpg
      areushittingme.jpg
      15.2 KB · Views: 63

Bayou52

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2013
    Slidell, La
    This sad and despicable anti-officer behavior on campus won't change until those in charge change. This change can be brought about by cutting the dollars.

XDguy

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    Lacombe
    I read this story when it first came out, thought it was a joke at first. With so many people terrified of everything you'd think a police officer in your classroom would give you more of a sense of security than anything. These people have always existed, the problem now is these nuts are treated as normal and their B.S. is catered to.

Firearmfanatic

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 25, 2016
    Acadia Parish
    .................. the problem now is these nuts are treated as normal and their B.S. is catered to.

Unfortunately you are correct in how they are treated now days. :mad:

It is a capital C instead of a lower case c and a space between the La and Combe.

My family gave the town you live in its name.
    wink.gif

By the way, years ago there was a nudist colony in operation there. Does it still exist? And I am not joking, I am being serious, there was one located there at one time. Dont ask me how I know! ;)

Last edited:

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    I would be okay with that professor being fired. Calling the cops on a cop sets an awful example for students and simply isn't something an educator should do.

Blue Diamond

sportsman
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 12, 2014
    Metairie, La.
    There used to be 2. There is still one left operating. Indian Hills is the name and open for business daily. And don't ask me how I know.
    Unfortunately you are correct in how they are treated now days. :mad:

It is a capital C instead of a lower case c and a space between the La and Combe.

My family gave the town you live in its name.
    wink.gif

By the way, years ago there was a nudist colony in operation there. Does it still exist? And I am not joking, I am being serious, there was one located there at one time. Dont ask me how I know! ;)

Dave328

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 11, 2007
    Gretna
    Are you shittin me? Was it social media training?

Totally serious. It was about how to talk and interact with millennials and how they behave so you can know not to be offended. Simple **** like protocols for saying "good morning". How to try to only talk about tv, music, and other cultural references from their time so as not to make them feel left out. Cannot make this **** up! I weep for the future....

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Totally serious. It was about how to talk and interact with millennials and how they behave so you can know not to be offended. Simple **** like protocols for saying "good morning". How to try to only talk about tv, music, and other cultural references from their time so as not to make them feel left out. Cannot make this **** up! I weep for the future....

Which is entirely why I dislike the description of a millennial. It describes a certain age group, but we all know it describes a bunch of pansy ass liberal snowflakes that are obsessed with Pokemon Go and the Kardashians.

It's even funnier when the hipster liberal douchebag media outlets make fun of them too.

It’s the Generation Snowflake equation, rehearsed to perfection - if you can’t find something to be organically offended by, find something that can loosely be moulded into an offense you’d quite like to react to. It’s probably good for your brand.

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land

So.... politics and history are no go's because they're morons that don't know anything? They expect people to dumb themselves down to accommodate these idiots? Wow, I think if I had a job that told me that, I'd give my 2 weeks.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wagon461
    Top Bottom