Nick Tullier

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA
    http://www.wwltv.com/mb/news/br-dep...fully-conscious-houston-doctors-say/370804471

A month after wounded East Baton Rouge Deputy Nick Tullier arrived at TIRR Memorial Hermann hospital in Houston, doctors talked about Tullier's rehabilitation during a Thursday press conference.
    officials with the Texas rehabilitation facility said at a news conference Thursday, Tullier is aware of his surroundings, understands questions and commands, answers "yes" and "no" by moving his head, recognizes loved ones and can even read words.
    Tullier arrived last month in Houston for treatment following severe bullet wounds and at least one heart stoppage after being shot three times by a gunman. Tullier was shot in an apparent police ambush in Baton Rouge in July of this year.

topgunz1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Prairieville
    Nothing short of a miracle, I fully expected to have another funeral to attend. Ya'al keep praying and dont forget Deputy Simmons who is fighting to get his arm back in shape, and the families of Deputy Garafola and Officers Jackson and Gerald during the holidays.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    What a fighter he is! That's some awesome news. Continued prayers for NT and his family- as well as the other officers and their families affected by that terrible day.

UnseenUSPCompact

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Any type of head trauma is one of the most terrifying things that I feel can happen to a person. I'm extremely happy to hear this for him and his family.

991GT3

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    My prayers for Nick and all of his relations.

It still angers me that this **** happened...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom