anyone have experience with the IWI x95??

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • satoups

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lousiana
    I purchased one a few weeks ago and put a Vortex Sparc on it. So for I have approx 500 rds through it and loving it. No issues AT ALL!. If you want a SBR but dont want to jump through the hoops then this is your answer. Its a great PDW. I was issued and carried an HK MP5 for over 20 years and this X95 is dam near the same size. Recall is next to nothing and it shoots pretty clean being a piston driven rifle. Make sure you get the x95 and not the older version. The X95 has the upgrades which is nice. No regrets so for.........It just might replace my M4 plalteform as being my "go-to-gun".

Request Dust Off

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 11, 2007
    Westbank N.O.
    None here but from my experience with IWI. If I were correct handed it may tickle my fancy.

I was under the impression they were ambidextrous by switching some parts around. I want to also say they can convert to 9mm fairly easily. I also recall some making an upgraded trigger.

But I may be off on something or everything. Memory is not 100% on this.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    I was under the impression they were ambidextrous by switching some parts around. I want to also say they can convert to 9mm fairly easily. I also recall some making an upgraded trigger.

But I may be off on something or everything. Memory is not 100% on this.

Note to self look into converting x95 to wrong handed.

satoups

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lousiana
    Yes they do make a aftermarket trigger but the X95 has an improved trigger which isn't bad at all. Yes you can convert it to a a 9mm or 300 black out but it cost$$$. Approx 1k when all said and done.

Glock17

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jun 28, 2013
    Gretna/New Orleans
    I own both the SAR and X95. I like the SAR better. I have both of mine converted to left hand from IWI. The SAR with the lightening bow/G trigger pak is a beauty to shoot.

Top Bottom