What can I do question I think gun shops Stole My Money

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    If he is trolling, all involved will be banned.
    But he is in New Orleans, and I'm pretty sure I have his work IP.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

So if he's not trolling I think it's only fair to ban the ones throwing around false accusations. Seems fair doesn't it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ta2d_cop

#CornholioLivesMatter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 28, 2008
    Covington

So based on that, and the fact that as a mod you have access to IP logs, how do we (I) know you haven't spoofed his IP to jam him up and give him the perma-ban?

jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville

And if it isn't him, all the accusers in this thread are banned?

I thought there was a report function so this sort of thing wasn't fleshed out in the open. Shouldn't the moderators be....moderating?

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    So if he's not trolling I think it's only fair to ban the ones throwing around false accusations. Seems fair doesn't it?

Sorry but Dave and his little band of merry men DO NOT make the rules here, thankfully :)

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA
    I do think Mr.Glock is a troll and see "nothing" that makes me think it's Dave. If saying this earns me a ban so be it!

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I told you it was them! So apparently our accusations were correct!

So you are willing to wager a ban on that? Not that it would happen because you fit right in with the BS theme of young conspiracy theorist who really have no real world knowledge to share with anybody.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    And if it isn't him, all the accusers in this thread are banned?

I thought there was a report function so this sort of thing wasn't fleshed out in the open. Shouldn't the moderators be....moderating?

Not gonna happen

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    So you are willing to wager a ban on that? Not that it would happen because you fit right in with the BS theme of young conspiracy theorist who really have no real world knowledge to share with anybody.

Sure, I'll risk the ban! You've all given yourselves up, y'all set this whole thing up to start ****. It's clear as day. If it's so bad here, then just go play with your little friends in y'alls new group...

jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville
    Sorry but Dave and his little band of merry men DO NOT make the rules here, thankfully :)

Nope we sure don't. But we do make the rules in OUR OWN GROUP SOMEWHERE ELSE. A large, drama free Louisiana Shooting hub populated with nearly every experienced shooter that used to post here but doesn't anymore because of the likes of you and others.

That includes the principals of advantage group, VATA, bearco, Phobos, the Louisiana Shooting association, multiple gun game clubs, shooting ranges...

EDIT BY WHITSEND:
    NO ADVERTISING OF YOUR GROUP ALLOWED.

Last edited by a moderator:

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Sure, I'll risk the ban! You've all given yourselves up, y'all set this whole thing up to start ****. It's clear as day. If it's so bad here, then just go play with your little friends in y'alls new group...

You're giving yourself way too much credit.

ta2d_cop

#CornholioLivesMatter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 28, 2008
    Covington
    Nope we sure don't. But we do make the rules in . A large, drama free Louisiana Shooting hub populated with nearly every experienced shooter that used to post here but doesn't anymore because of the likes of you and others.

That includes the principals of advantage group, VATA, bearco, Phobos, the Louisiana Shooting association, multiple gun game clubs, shooting ranges...

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA
    Nope we sure don't. But we do make the rules in. A large, drama free Louisiana Shooting hub populated with nearly every experienced shooter that used to post here but doesn't anymore because of the likes of you and others.

Drama comes and goes on BS and doesn't get to me. I could care less about the replies in the classifieds. Off topic could stay or go I don't care.

The one thing this place has lost and and I miss a lot is those members posting and the large amount of knowledge they shared on BS at one time.

jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville
    Drama comes and goes on BS and doesn't get to me. I could care less about the replies in the classifieds. Off topic could stay or go I don't care.

The one thing this place has lost and and I miss a lot is those members posting and the large amount of knowledge they shared on BS at one time.

Those that miss the same thing can interact with those members again! Come find us!

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    No, I'm not Mr. Glock Guy.

I've received multiple PM's, text messages, and FB messages on the subject. I didn't even read this whole thread until Will Silk messaged me asking if it was me, because I really had you guys going. Well, I'm sorry, but it's not me and I don't take credit for other folks work. It's rather upsetting to see that some of you think I could override my OCD and make posts with **** poor grammar and spelling.

I just logged on to mark my my for sale post SOLD, and I'm not logging back on any time soon. I have no need to create troll accounts and don't care to bother with this forum any longer. I've spoken with Kevin, the owner, and we have our disagreements. I've asked to have my account permanently removed, but that isn't going to happen according to the staff here.

One thing I'd like to add though, the moderating staff is still playing games here. I've broken 5,000 posts three times already, and my current post cost is below 5,000... Odd ;)

If you need me, you all know where to find me.

Firearmfanatic

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 25, 2016
    Acadia Parish
    No, I'm not Mr. Glock Guy.

I've received multiple PM's, text messages, and FB messages on the subject. I didn't even read this whole thread until Will Silk messaged me asking if it was me, because I really had you guys going. Well, I'm sorry, but it's not me and I don't take credit for other folks work. It's rather upsetting to see that some of you think I could override my OCD and make posts with **** poor grammar and spelling.

I just logged on to mark my my for sale post SOLD, and I'm not logging back on any time soon. I have no need to create troll accounts and don't care to bother with this forum any longer. I've spoken with Kevin, the owner, and we have our disagreements. I've asked to have my account permanently removed, but that isn't going to happen according to the staff here.

One thing I'd like to add though, the moderating staff is still playing games here. I've broken 5,000 posts three times already, and my current post cost is below 5,000... Odd ;)

If you need me, you all know where to find me.

I tried to tell them Dave, but apparantly those "in the know" just refused to listen. Its on them!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    rynola
    Top Bottom