Remingtom 870 Police Magnum

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Candyman

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 15, 2008
    Denham Springs
    When I got to work yesterday my coworker told me that his friend had a 870 Police Magnum shotgun that he wanted to sale. He said that it was in great shape and if he had the money he would have bought it.
    I contacted the friend with the shotgun and he brought it over for me to look at. The gun was in the box and looked brand new. He said that he had only fired 12 rounds of buck shot in it. He had bought it just before the election and decided that he didn't need it any more. He said that he wanted $350 for it. I don't know about you, but I will buy a $550 shot gun for $350 on just about any day.
    29xst3a.jpg

20thyzm.jpg

zx8806.jpg

2zz1a47.jpg

The guy told me that he did cut the toe on the recoil because it was snagging on his shirt.
    I'll dress it up on my belt sander or pick up another pad.
    281h1c0.jpg

I would say that this is my Christmas gift to myself, but I've already gotten myself so much. I'll just call it an upgrade to the home security system.

DerpMeister

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    Zachary
    Yeah, you got one of your better deals with that. You're one of the best "finders" on these boards I've ever known.

I've been here in Houston getting another brain cancer job... Will come home hopefully tomorrow. Keep your ear open,
    I'll be selling a NIB/never shot (or pulled from the box, for that matter) 870 20 gauge 25" barrel, that AR shorty-but-legal you recently built for me, and a few others. Time has come to get rid of whatever is not for the kids; time is getting close.

Candyman

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 15, 2008
    Denham Springs
    Yeah, you got one of your better deals with that. You're one of the best "finders" on these boards I've ever known.

I've been here in Houston getting another brain cancer job... Will come home hopefully tomorrow. Keep your ear open,
    I'll be selling a NIB/never shot (or pulled from the box, for that matter) 870 20 gauge 25" barrel, that AR shorty-but-legal you recently built for me, and a few others. Time has come to get rid of whatever is not for the kids; time is getting close.

Yes I do get lucky, but I am always looking.
    Can't wait to see the new scar the doc gave you.:D

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Deb Mev
    Top Bottom