Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Saintsfan6 View Post
    Motor, if I would be purchasing a firearm to carry in my pocket, would you advocate for the LCP II?

Any one else have opinions on pocket pistol options?
    One more thing, I recently purchased a glock 43 and have really taken a liking to it. I can pocket carry it also and it's a 9mm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Censored by "them"

+1 for the lcp. I'm not a big pocket gun guy, but I tried one. That little piece was way more shootable than it had any right being.

I carry a Kahr 9mm, the difference between the 380 and 9 are so slight I chose the more powerful round, it fits just fine in my pocket, in the holster it looks like a big wallet. Lately I've been trying ankle carry which is working out great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by kz45 View Post
    I carry a Kahr 9mm, the difference between the 380 and 9 are so slight I chose the more powerful round, it fits just fine in my pocket, in the holster it looks like a big wallet. Lately I've been trying ankle carry which is working out great!

I owned a few Kahrs. They are nice but the malfunctions during break in didn't give me confidence in it but that was a personal thing

Censored by "them"

Quote Originally Posted by MOTOR51 View Post
    One more thing, I recently purchased a glock 43 and have really taken a liking to it. I can pocket carry it also and it's a 9mm

Interesting, I would prefer 9mm but concealment is more important to me. If the Glock 43 is just as concealable as the LCP then I may have to give it some serious consideration. I need to find a shop with lots of options and get my hands on them.

CCW
    Alien Gear tuckable holster with velcro clips from Crossbreed. Works very well with a S&W M&P Shield in .40 cal. Alien Gear holster is flatter than Crossbreed. Alien Gear does not make Velcro clips. Put the two together for carry at 5 o'clock for all day comfort and concealment. Nothing outside of your belt. Just my 2 cents. It works for me.

Interesting, I would prefer 9mm but concealment is more important to me. If the Glock 43 is just as concealable as the LCP then I may have to give it some serious consideration. I need to find a shop with lots of options and get my hands on them.
    It's bigger but I will sacrifice a little for the 9mm. The LCP still gets carried on occasion

Censored by "them"

Best Holster for Tucked in Shirt

FYI, I have a G43 and LCP 2. The G43 is plenty small(Sub Compact), but the LCP2 is A LOT smaller (micro). There is a big difference between these two once they are in your pocket(from my experience).

I mainly purchased the LCP2 for testing fitting holsters, but will pocket carry it some on occasion.

Googled this pic...that is the LCP Gen 1:

Last edited by Jasarii; December 25th, 2016 at 01:58 PM.
    ,'';=====-
    !

Quote Originally Posted by MOTOR51 View Post
    I owned a few Kahrs. They are nice but the malfunctions during break in didn't give me confidence in it but that was a personal thing

Mine only had a few malfs, I do understand

Marksman
    My holsters have tuckable clips. I have a Raven Eidolon for my G17 and use a single clip. I also have an Alabama Holster "Offside" for my G43. I modified the Alabama by putting a G Code Tuckable clip on it as the one from them made the gun ride too high and roll out with the short barrel. The G Code one can adjust to ride deeper and still tuck.

I carry AIWB and find that both tuck very well. If I'm tucking in I run my belt the opposite way so that the tail of the belt covers the clip where it rides over. I have not spent any time with other styles, although the tuckable "J" hooks look interesting. I think I'd get aggravated with the pull the dot type...