Best Holster for Tucked in Shirt

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA
    Which do you prefer? Single loop prevents shifting enough to be comfortable without adjusting?

I find the single allows just enough movement to be comfortable but not enough to need readjustment. If I had to pick a order I guess it would be: Just for carry I prefer the PHLster Skeleton Gen2. If adding a bit of range time in I prefer the NSR Tactical C-1.

Back in the day I liked the Comp-Tac C-Tac but I no longer use holsters with clips. However it's a great holster.

jarredelectric

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2016
    Metairie, LA
    I love alien cloak tuck 3.0. It offers tons of settings for cant and retention. But it's alien gear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jasarii

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    Walker, LA
    As mentioned above, one of the easiest ways to tuck a IWB is with a "Pull the Dot" soft loop with a tuckable strut. I have a couple of other clips that it's possible with, but the soft loop/strut is prob the best and least noticeable on the belt line. Hell, I find ways to tuck with a standard FOMi clip ;-)

7d579f9f0449f1029b08d77436bbabad.jpg

ea778d34160be72ba3f4dcd00cba7aec.jpg

b85da64d8f031ba3131f5c3459b0f3ee.jpg

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    I find the single allows just enough movement to be comfortable but not enough to need readjustment. If I had to pick a order I guess it would be: Just for carry I prefer the PHLster Skeleton Gen2. If adding a bit of range time in I prefer the NSR Tactical C-1.

Back in the day I liked the Comp-Tac C-Tac but I no longer use holsters with clips. However it's a great holster.

Comptac holster are available with soft loops also, I have a pair

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA
    Comptac holster are available with soft loops also, I have a pair

I asked Comp-Tac years ago if soft loops on the C-Tac was a option and they told me no. I may look back into it.

Persecutor

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2015
    Denham Springs, La
    Absolutely agree with the idea that what's important is it works for YOU! Bought an alien gear cloak tuck a few months ago based on reviews,but it just doesn't work for me. Tried it several times with different dress pants and just couldn't make it comfortable and conceal well. Nothing against the product, it's very high quality, but doesn't work for ME. Went back to using a Desantis tuckable. Don't be afraid to spend some $$ trying different models, it's worth it when you consider what trying to accomplish. I don't regret having a few in the drawer that don't really work for me because it was part of the process that keeps me safe and confident in my carry gear.

Firearmfanatic

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 25, 2016
    Acadia Parish
    I like this Galco IWB rough leather holster "sheath" for my Glock 19. Have had it since the mid '90's and it serves me well!

Attachments

• 000_0422.jpg
      000_0422.jpg
      209.7 KB · Views: 90
    • 000_0423.jpg
      000_0423.jpg
      209.1 KB · Views: 85
    Last edited:

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Motor, if I would be purchasing a firearm to carry in my pocket, would you advocate for the LCP II?

Any one else have opinions on pocket pistol options?

The LCP is awesome for pocket carry. I do not own the LCP2 but I do have 2 of the older ones. I also have the belt clip
    Installed on them and that is a great option to slip in a waistband to run to the gas station etc. Granted it's a .380 but I'd rather have it than not have anything at all. I can carry an LCP in the pocket or clipped to the waistband of jogging pants and forget it's there.

Top Bottom