Thanks Obummer...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fng

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    St. Charles Parish
    If the alleged Russian hacking aka..the wiki leaks making John pedosta s emails public, then I say show me some proof and proof is not a heavily redacted press release that says nothing. I don't agree with wiki leaks because next time the shoe could be on the other foot, but the fact remains is nobody with any credibility has challenged the accuracy of the information in the emails or any info previously released by wiki leaks. Wiki leaks stated the information in the emails were leaked to them and they did not have anything to do with the Russians. In more than one interview he all but confirmed the information came from the DNC staffer that was shot and killed in a "robbery" where the robbers did not take any money, credit cards or the 4k$ watch he was wearing. All they did was shoot him a couple times and kill him but not take anything...This "robbery " took place just after the first batch of emails were made public. This is just sore loser butt hurt liberal b.s., the media and the white house just refuse to accept that they lost, even while allegedly winning the popular vote. At this point, the whitehouse and media have been caught releasing bad information and in many instances just flat out lying so ill just take anything they say as b.s.. a perfect example is in October trump said he might not accept the election results , Obama and Hillary both held pressers talking about the impossibility of an election being hacked, and the mere thought of trump believing that is just "horrifying"...they went on to say that the voting macHines were not Connected to the internet..blah...blah...blah..now they lost and we have a Russian hacked election? Of all of the **** the Russians have done in the last 8 years, basically supporting everything against us that is possible, making the Iranians taunt our ships, flying into our airspace, etc. ...Obama has done NOTHING but his legacy is all about to be non existent and now, 3 weeks before he leaves he starts **** with the Russians because he knows he won't have to deal with it and has his media etc. .put it all on full blast...sorry, I call b.s..

I would love to see the next administration put new voting laws in place to purge all voting rolls, and require voter id, install new voting machines requiring an id swipe. It may not get rid of all voter fraud but it will take care of the majority of it. Michigan was a perfect example, Detroit turnout was 650% higher than in previous election and 98% all went to Hitlery. voter id gets rid of all of the dead people and others that voted 10_12 times that was uncovered during the recount.
    They kind of put the ball in motion, democrats have been against voter id forever (wonder why)
    Now with all of the alleged hacking and b.s.,the new administration should be forced to act and I hope they do.

Last edited:

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    IMG_1236.JPG

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    It's definitely not Russia's fault she lost. Libs lost a big block of people they marginalized. That block liked what Trump was selling. They are butt hurt and aren't acknowledging the truth. I don't think there is anything else to discuss about her loss.

I do think that if the CIA and the FBI come out and say Russia did do this, they probably did. Since they are getting Trump as the new boss, they have nothing to gain and a lot to lose by saying Russia did it.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    The way I see it Russia didn't hack the election they didn't back the government, they hacked a criminal cartel that would stop at nothing in their quest for money and power. They would put the American people and the Russians at risk. Whom ever hacked the Clinton's and DNC emails did the world a big favor.

Last edited:

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    Assange To Hannity: Source For WikiLeaks Was Not Russian Government - http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...ur_source_was_not_the_russian_government.html

I find it rather odd that Hannity/Fox News/Conservatives are in love with Wikileaks now...they HATED wikileaks for the "Collateral Murder/Private Manning" video, and HATED wikileaks and Snowden during the NSA leaks. But now that it's against the democRATS they love em.

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    Assange To Hannity: Source For WikiLeaks Was Not Russian Government - http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...ur_source_was_not_the_russian_government.html

I find it rather odd that Hannity/Fox News/Conservatives are in love with Wikileaks now...they HATED wikileaks for the "Collateral Murder/Private Manning" video, and HATED wikileaks and Snowden during the NSA leaks. But now that it's against the democRATS they love em.

Full Video Interview

http://www.targetliberty.com/2017/01/video-hannity-assange-interview.html

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado

I absolutely believe the Russians did not directly hand the emails to Assange.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol.

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    From the Bionic Mosquito

If Satan ever laughs, it must be at hypocrites; they are the greatest dupes he has; they serve him better than any others, and receive no wages. - Charles Caleb Colton

They say Trump used the FBI to get elected; neocon democrats and republicans use the CIA, FBI, NSA and thirteen other spy agencies to get him discredited.

Hypocrisy is the outward acknowledgment of inward shame. - Norman MacDonald

They went after fake news sites; they followed this with fake news of Russian hacks on the electric grid and Trump in a Russian hotel room….

God has given you one face, and you make yourself another. - William Shakespeare

Those are some strong quotes!!!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SleepingGreyCat
    Top Bottom